Another Scathing Clinton E-mail Released

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You guys are so fuckin gullible. Oh yeah hacked emails sifted through the Russians are real? 

Un fuckin real.

There are a lot of fucking morons here ....but you really have taken the cake. Congrats

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are a lot of fucking morons here ....but you really have taken the cake. Congrats

Ben I thought you were smarter than this.beleiving hacked e-mails run through the commies are true? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So now we know what MC thinks about.   Bill's dick.

:lmao:That's priceless and extremely homosexual.  MC's a fag?

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ben I thought you were smarter than this.beleiving hacked e-mails run through the commies are true? 

First of all Assange says the hacked emails did not come through the "commies" .....he is 1000000x more trustworthy than any individual in our government.

Secondly the emails are 100% authentic as proven not only by googles forensic service but by the silence and deflection of those top level officials implicated.

Thirdly , if you don't want emails exposing the illegal shit you've done made public.....THEN DONT DO ILLEGAL SHIT

I realize you are not a smart man MC but sweet fuck I had no idea you were this far gone

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

First of all Assange says the hacked emails did not come through the "commies" .....he is 1000000x more trustworthy than any individual in our government.

Secondly the emails are 100% authentic as proven not only by googles forensic service but by the silence and deflection of those top level officials implicated.

Thirdly , if you don't want emails exposing the illegal shit you've done made public.....THEN DONT DO ILLEGAL SHIT

I realize you are not a smart man MC but sweet fuck I had no idea you were this far gone

I'll say it  over and over again.   Bias has an amazing power to make people ignorant.

Ignorant doesn't mean stupid, it means uninformed on a particular topic.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I'll say it  over and over again.   Bias has an amazing power to make people ignorant.

I'll add...."Stupid" means ignorance AND the the unwillingness or outright denial of information to get informed on a particular subject.  This represents the Hillary supporters nicely.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

willfully ignorant is a fucking disgusting way to go through life

Just now, f7ben said:

willfully ignorant is a fucking disgusting way to go through life

Only if you have to deal with that person.  For them it's not a disgusting way at all.  The don't know any better.  Look at SR...he thinks he's the king of the world. :lol:

One of my favorite lines: "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. it is hard for the people around you.  It's the same if you are stupid".

What I wonder though...is some of these stupid people have friends which would mean they think like them.  Could you imagine being sat next to a table of them and being within earshot of their conversations?  Holy shit...it'd be an off-planet experience.  I'm sure I couldn't control my laughter.