This Bitch is now riding on the backs of the victims of 9/11

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Living in NYS when this happened, watching it live on tv while it was going down. I thought about all those people, I was horrified..I can remember it like it was yesterday, standing in my boss's office with most everyone that works here, Not being able to believe or comprehend what I was viewing..Over the weeks after we would get crates of equipment in and boxes of parts in from our suppliers. Notes written on the wood slats of the crates, notes written on the packing slips, God bless NYC, We will never forget, ect..

Now this fucking lying cunt is going to ride on the backs of the victims, the fucking bitch wasnt even in the state!!! she did nothing to help this state while she was here, She is a disgusting bitch..

Slinger, your from NYS right?? tell me that doesnt fucking piss you off..

I'd like to bet that everyone on here knows exactly where they were when this happened....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/hillary-lied-about-where-she-was-on-9112001-n2241537

Edited by Rigid1

BFD. she was a senator, and she was there the next day. now if she had actually described things, like seeing the buildings fall from an apartment or something, or saw "thousands of muslims cheering" :lol: you may have something here. she's also made it clear she was there on the 12th, many other times before. man the shit you twits get uptight about. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man what a POS asshole giuliani turned into. I actually had some respect for the guy for a while.

He's a total fuckin asshole 

looks like the other trump wart Christy may be going to jail. Fuck him too.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Living in NYS when this happened, watching it live on tv while it was going down. I thought about all those people, I was horrified..I can remember it like it was yesterday, standing in my boss's office with most everyone that works here, Not being able to believe or comprehend what I was viewing..Over the weeks after we would get crates of equipment in and boxes of parts in from our suppliers. Notes written on the wood slats of the crates, notes written on the packing slips, God bless NYC, We will never forget, ect..

Now this fucking lying cunt is going to ride on the backs of the victims, the fucking bitch wasnt even in the state!!! she did nothing to help this state while she was here, She is a disgusting bitch..

Slinger, your from NYS right?? tell me that doesnt fucking piss you off..

I'd like to bet that everyone on here knows exactly where they were when this happened....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/hillary-lied-about-where-she-was-on-9112001-n2241537

she was nothing more than a fucking carpet bagger sent to replace Alfonse Diamato, worthless cunt did nothing worthwhile for NY

Despite of what Giuliani has turned into, I thought it was accepted that he handled that situation pretty well at the time. 

The total opposite of bush/brownie Katrina disaster...

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You would probably win that bet. I'm not in the U.S. but I'll bet just about everyone in the civilized world remembers. I was in a meeting with some of my senior management when one of my team knocked on the meeting room door. Sorry to interrupt but you have to see this. The cafeteria was just around the corner. We all went to the cafeteria and the TV on the wall. Our meeting was over. We were all fixated in disbelief at what we were seeing.

Later that day I was talking to my Mom who lives 1 1/2 hours north of Toronto. She mentioned her neighbour who was on a 2 year contract in New York and was working in one of the towers. He was one of the lucky ones to survive but his family here was going crazy since they couldn't reach him. He was in hospital for about a week before he came around and they were able to find out who he was.

Nobody but nobody should be leveraging that tragic day for their own benefit. The real heroes are those that were running toward the towers while everyone else was running away. Not Thrillery.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

BFD. she was a senator, and she was there the next day. now if she had actually described things, like seeing the buildings fall from an apartment or something, or saw "thousands of muslims cheering" :lol: you may have something here. she's also made it clear she was there on the 12th, many other times before. man the shit you twits get uptight about. 

Like lies.  Why did she say she was there that day?  Don't answer.  It's my first sentence.

Hey....that dunce cap you wear..is it like a Jesus cap nailed to your head?  Don't answer that either.

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

She ran down there, dodging falling building debris and bodies. Trying to save everybody. But the weight of the buildings was too much, she had to fly away...

I thought that was the respected MSNBC political analyst?  :lol:  Oh, that's right...he was in a chopper taking fire not on the tarmac like Hillary.  Hard to keep up sometimes.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Slinger, mc,..you need to follow my link,..she herself says says she wasn't in the state the day it happened,..fuck,..you guys don't even want to read or view her speak,..video,..recalling being there when it happened,..in nys,..and she fucking wasn't in another twist in her online words,..whatever is more dramatic for you to feel sorry for...

Fuck me,..can you guys not see when the fuck your being manipulated right before your fucking eyes by the bitch..

Slinger you live in NY,..I'm not a native,..but I got 22yrs here,..I don't know about you,..but THATS FUCKING BULL SHIT!!