“We Do Not Seek War,” Says President Who Just Started A War

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/01/04/we-do-not-seek-war-says-president-who-just-started-a-war/?fbclid=IwAR1gOJYJ7md_piMw-pKorSLHFBRivqStWsCeJUeJwLKemjleGM23Y2B2z6w

To be clear, in no way is any part of this a thing. Assassinating a nation’s most senior military official, and then claiming that you do not wish to start a war with that nation, is not a thing.

America is at war with Iran currently. What that war will end up looking like is anyone’s guess right now, but there is no question that a war has been initiated. If any nation had assassinated a top US general via airstrike and then openly admitted to it, the US would immediately be at war with that nation. Without question. An extreme military retaliation would be in the works within minutes of the announcement, and the entire political/media class would fully support that retaliation in whatever form it took.

This may come as a surprise to some Americans, but that same principle holds true for other nations as well.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

See if our Navy cowers like they did under Hussein Obama - when Iran plays their games with our Navy ships ... :snack:

They don't need to. All they have to do is sink a few tankers in the Suez and it's all over. 

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why would antifa fight on the side of corporate imperialism? 

This just shows how mind numbingly stupid some of you are. 🤦

Well they can join them and make sure corp imperialism is never started.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Do you think they are going to kill Zambo?

I would if I were them! I heard he is pretty dangerous. Actually I've only heard that from him but you never know!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I would if I were them! I heard he is pretty dangerous. Actually I've only heard that from him but you never know!

I call dibs on his sled,my kid needs something newer.😂

Just now, Woodtick said:

I call dibs on his sled,my kid needs something newer.😂

Your kid may get bored with that 600 pretty quick. Mine has already ridden the assault a few times and is ready for an upgrade.