Seafoam

smokin george

14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Thanks.....I keep meaning to look in their stores for this stuff....but Cdn Tire is just easier as I am there on a semi regular basis.

I forget to look there . The wife saw the sales sign and went in lol

On 11/4/2016 at 1:07 PM, Stoney said:

Thanks.....I keep meaning to look in their stores for this stuff....but Cdn Tire is just easier as I am there on a semi regular basis.

21 hours ago, smokin george said:

Sale was actually over but they honored it due to the sign being up still. The Minden store does it every 1/4. Wife picked up four cans

Carquest carries the 4 Ltr jugs of it too, at least the new Bowmanville store does. (I assume they are all the same?) It is cheaper this way, like most things when you buy in bulk, so that is what I usually purchase. I just have 3-4 saved tins and decant it in those if and when I need to.

31 minutes ago, irv said:

Carquest carries the 4 Ltr jugs of it too, at least the new Bowmanville store does. (I assume they are all the same?) It is cheaper this way, like most things when you buy in bulk, so that is what I usually purchase. I just have 3-4 saved tins and decant it in those if and when I need to.

Thanks Dale!I'll check it out. 

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Never seen the 4 litre jugs, I'll have a look when I'm there.  I think it was $8 last time I was at the Carquest by Pearson. 

I wonder how hard the landing was for that Elite? :dunno: 

9 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Never seen the 4 litre jugs, I'll have a look when I'm there.  I think it was $8 last time I was at the Carquest by Pearson. 

Only pic I could find of it. Technically, 3.78 Ltr.

http://mocare.com.au/seafoam-motor-treatment-sf128.html

8 hours ago, ZRSledhead said:

Had no idea it's  also sold by the jug, thanks for posting.

No problem. I don't think CDN Tire or the like sell it like that but for sure Car Quest does.

2 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Was that a sale price or regular price?

As far as I could tell it was regular, not sure how Carquest identifies sales, but the price tag was the same colour as the other items around it.

I just did a quick web search and all that I can find is the prices listed in the states, over there it is a $52.99.....so either there is a mistake, it is actually cheaper here, it was on sale, or I goofed....but the price tag was right below the product and I am sure the description matched the product... 

Might try to go back and actually buy one now in lieu of this, because it is a really good deal.

Edited by Stoney

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

The large jug is on sale until Jan 2017.

$45 is the sale price (great price), regular price is $72!

Bought one this morning, should last me quite a while.

Cheers

Thanks, I'll see if I can get one in Barrie this afternoon.