Check your account email address ×

So much stupid

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s unbelievable how stupid the modern democrat is. 

It truly is.  

Imagine how arrogant one needs to be to think being a mayor of a small town of which is plagued with problems makes him the best choice for the most powerful position on earth.  

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It truly is.  

Imagine how arrogant one needs to be to think being a mayor of a small town of which is plagued with problems makes him the best choice for the most powerful position on earth.  

Well, he’s gay so, he’s had the jump on mental disorders early.  

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It truly is.  

And how arrogant would you have to be to think a narcissistic, silver spoon , draft dodging , reality star with a trail of failure and bankruptcy 10 miles wide behind him was the best choice for the most powerful position on earth?

Trump has lowered the bar to the dirt. There is no longer any debating qualification for the presidency of this pathetic shithole

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And how arrogant would you have to be to think a narcissistic, silver spoon , draft dodging , reality star with a trail of failure and bankruptcy 10 miles wide behind him was the best choice for the most powerful position on earth?

Trump has lowered the bar to the dirt. There is no longer any debating qualification for the presidency of this pathetic shithole

Good thing, huh.....

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy shit.  Somebody’s not gonna be able to kick off the new year with a more positive attitude.

:lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Good thing, huh.....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  Somebody’s not gonna be able to kick off the new year with a more positive attitude.

:lol:

I'm just being real....mayor Pete was an intelligence officer in the navy. 

While I despise that being used a qualification the reality is it Trumps anything Trump could have claimed

Also fuck Mayor Pete

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

While I despise that being used a qualification the reality is it Trumps anything Trump could have claimed

Also fuck Mayor Pete

He seems to be a somewhat more rational and sane candidate on the Dem side but, I look at the entire Dem group to come up with that.  

Also, don’t get caught up in his service being what is being portrayed.  He was essentially a bank teller reservist in the Navy.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Also fuck Mayor Pete

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He seems to be a somewhat more rational and sane candidate on the Dem side but, I look at the entire Dem group to come up with that.  

Also, don’t get caught up in his service being what is being portrayed.  He was essentially a bank teller reservist in the Navy.  

a bank teller?

so that's why he likes taking 'deposits'.

• Haha 1