poo 550 and the one's jerk off thread

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You'd like Parry Sound.

I just happened to see a fishing show about Parry Sound. Smallmouth bass!!!! Now I REALLY wanna' go up there!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just happened to see a fishing show about Parry Sound. Smallmouth bass!!!! Now I REALLY wanna' go up there!!!! 

All.talk nothing more 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We got our place about 10 years ago.  Now we plan to knock it down and build new starting in 2021.  Planning to spend a lot more time up there.  Ride the quads anywhere, sled, boat, sorry no kayaking.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, if I go up to spec out a 28' Tuff, I will notify him. I'm also gonna' look at real-estate in the area. Waterfront on Parry Sound or Georgian Bay.  

I'm about 40 minutes from Cambridge :bc: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We got our place about 10 years ago.  Now we plan to knock it down and build new starting in 2021.  Planning to spend a lot more time up there.  Ride the quads anywhere, sled, boat, sorry no kayaking.  

LOL!! I just noticed where you're located!!!  :bc:

53 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd say you and THE GAY ONE are the GAY ONES!!!!  :finger3:Suck a nigga-dick, faggots!!!

I've already told you SEVERAL times before. No one is taking your job away from you, you cock sucking faggot welching bitch  :finger:

18 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

550BigBlackCocksSuckedAtTheSameTime , does that a lot.

Hey cock-mouth 800 DRAGON-IN-DISGUISE, you faggots are the ones ruining most threads!!!

I tried to help Gravano with his oil pan, and you faggots started!!! GET OUT!! GET OUT OF THIS SITE, YOU FUKKIN HOMOS!