Fake dyno numbers?

12 minutes ago, Legend said:

Has anybody here actually had their own engine on a dyno? 

Im just curious. 

I always been very skeptical of these dyno claims. Even the "independent" ones. 

Car sure.....sled no

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Legend said:

Has anybody here actually had their own engine on a dyno? 

Im just curious. 

I always been very skeptical of these dyno claims. Even the "independent" ones. 

My stock cylinder 975 pulled 240 on Brent Hoag’s dyno

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Yeah I meant sled. 

Ive had many race engines on dynos, but never a sled engine. 

It's just a tool for measuring gains. The actual number means very little unless were talking SAE verified results etc

I dont trust these aftermarket sled companies gains. Just tell me how much more weight it will pull and how much fuel needs added if were talking big gains

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's just a tool for measuring gains. The actual number means very little unless were talking SAE verified results etc

I dont trust these aftermarket sled companies gains. Just tell me how much more weight it will pull and how much fuel needs added if were talking big gains

Why would you need to add weight :owned:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why would you need to add weight :owned:

Well two stroke engines have this thing called cylinder porting and it's their location relative to each other that dictates where the engine has to be run rpms wise

So basically nothing like a turbo 4 stroke 

You fucking moron

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well two stroke engines have this thing called cylinder porting and it's their location relative to each other that dictates where the engine has to be run rpms wise

So basically nothing like a turbo 4 stroke 

You fucking moron

You owned you’reself :owned: 

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Frostynuts the retard thinks theres no way you could gain hp from porting , compression , timing and a pipe !!!!

Otherwise the manus would have just made the sled like that DERP!!!

That,s not what you said. You said an easy 10-12 with just a Y pipe. You make a lot of stupid bullshit claims. Post up your racing resume. I,m sure it will be shorter than your nose.  Looks like you need another good shock to reset the 1 scrambled brain you got left.

The same emissions exit a shitty Y pipe versus a good one. All a good one does is help the exhaust flow.

Probably lucky to get an honest 3-4 HP with just a Y pipe, and that is a fact....

Again, if it was that easy, all the factories would do that for all their machines.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

That,s not what you said. You said an easy 10-12 with just a Y pipe. You make a lot of stupid bullshit claims. Post up your racing resume. I,m sure it will be shorter than your nose.  Looks like you need another good shock to reset the 1 scrambled brain you got left.

The same emissions exit a shitty Y pipe versus a good one. All a good one does is help the exhaust flow.

Probably lucky to get an honest 3-4 HP with just a Y pipe, and that is a fact....

Again, if it was that easy, all the factories would do that for all their machines.    

I said on a cat 1000 you stupid fucking faggot and that is well documented

1 minute ago, ACE said:

196 hp nice 

I remember mine ran like 7700 rpm stock :lol: 

way out of breath there. They needed to be around 7200 

I think I recall my cfr creeping up to 7300+ on a long pull but that sled would damn near run itself out of gear on snow so I never messed with it