Who’s going to have the most boring 2021 sled release

Rod

Boring   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which sled is the most boring 21

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hey look everyone. A Cat fanboy who isn’t a complete idiot. 

I’m a yuge cat fan and I’ll be absolutely shocked if they’re still in business in a few years. The decisions they are making are really questionable. They desperately needed a new chassis and we got more kids sleds. WTF?

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m a yuge cat fan and I’ll be absolutely shocked if they’re still in business in a few years. The decisions they are making are really questionable. They desperately needed a new chassis and we got more kids sleds. WTF?

IMO they are trying to run it like EZ-GO.  Keep the same underpinnings and throw some new bodywork at it ever 5 years or so.  

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a pre production sled and it should be a soild little sled. Just not priced right. I'll take my $6500 fanner in a barney chassis over this for my kid to step into. 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

The thing is gonna be like 10500 Canadian :lol: you can buy a ski doo sport 600 for 7900.   Cats out to lunch bigly 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

The thing is gonna be like 10500 Canadian :lol: you can buy a ski doo sport 600 for 7900.   Cats out to lunch bigly 

7900? are you sure I was at the top dealer the other day and the 20 gade sport was 8500. the one I bought in 15 was 7500 and this is US . 

and again not sure a 10 yr old is going to take barny or a sport down a trail . let alone off the trail will never happen.  but a mid size alpha yep great off trail learning sled for the guys 10 yr old .  there is not alot of trail training out west in most towns from parking lot to in the shit . 

he'll my bud got 2 ripper kits and 2 110 dirt bikes just so the kids could have toys like dad's.  if the need is not there Polaris would not have let timbersled build them 

I get it for a trail sled most kids can get by on a a sled built for  bigger person . not so sure same is true for off trail and a 10 yr old . it may only work for said kid for 2 yrs but then dad's ride is never around for 2 yrs so what is the diff? 

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a pre production sled and it should be a soild little sled. Just not priced right. I'll take my $6500 fanner in a barney chassis over this for my kid to step into. 

oh and your 570 tank is only 5hp on a good day more than the new 400 singel . what do you think the weight to hp diff will be? just giving you back some Polaris marketing for the past 7 seasons . but now i guess that dose not matter becuse it is just a kids sled right lol 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh and your 570 tank is only 5hp on a good day more than the new 400 singel . what do you think the weight to hp diff will be? just giving you back some Polaris marketing for the past 7 seasons . but now i guess that dose not matter becuse it is just a kids sled right lol 

The 570 isn't a tank you mook. I can't decipher the rest of your illiterate jibberish. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Reevester said:

The 570 isn't a tank you mook. I can't decipher the rest of your illiterate jibberish. 

lol so a barny is not a tank ? really because I owned a barny and it is a lumbering tank .

that said it is a comfortable sled for a full size person . not exactly built for a 10 yr old . 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol so a barny is not a tank ? really because I owned a barny and it is a lumbering tank .

that said it is a comfortable sled for a full size person . not exactly built for a 10 yr old . 

Maybe with a 800 or 1000. It's like 500 lbs with the fanner which isn't bad. I started on 97 550 cougar 2up when I was 10. Was on a zr 700 when I was 12 riding all around with my old man. 

Edited by Reevester

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The procross was built for your average 10 year old.  

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Tbh as ugly and heavy as that thing is,  they ride like a couch 

On 12/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Yea. 2 lbs heavier than the 60hp Arctic Cat Blast. 

What does the 2020 Alpha 800 weigh?

I bet the new blast ZR will be a lot of fun to ride that motor only weighs 50 lb and it's 65 horsepower I wonder if it can survive a 40 shot of nitrous?

Edited by GreenStreak