DOW 30,000

Snake

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

I raced motocross on and off for 5 decades.  Do you have any idea of my grip strength?!  :lol:   Listen to you

I bet your grip strength was an absolute marvel 20 years ago when you were in your 50s!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

I raced motocross on and off for 5 decades.  Do you have any idea of my grip strength?!  :lol:   Listen to you

You tell 'em Izzy!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5196.GIF.6f8c2eba8e90a8957c682a8fe88c7bb6.GIF

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bet your grip strength was an absolute marvel 20 years ago when you were in your 50s!!!!

Made me run out to the garage and my wall of fame...2 yrs but who’s counting. And 4th in New England Championship for the season in 45+ expert....8 seasons ago. *sniff*. 

5237F5C8-4167-410C-85F0-B8658DF6CBCC.jpeg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Remember when Behn thought it was a good idea to short a market driven by a self made billionaire 

Remember last week when retards thought it was a cool idea to buy stocks at bloated record highs driven on nothing but QE

Talk to me.in another month when the DOW is at 25900

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Remember last week when retards thought it was a cool idea to buy stocks at bloated record highs driven on nothing but QE

Talk to me.in another month when the DOW is at 25900

How long you been saying that for man 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Made me run out to the garage and my wall of fame...2 yrs but who’s counting. And 4th in New England Championship for the season in 45+ expert....8 seasons ago. *sniff*. 

5237F5C8-4167-410C-85F0-B8658DF6CBCC.jpeg

Nice looking wall woolie.  The only trophy's most of these guys have is the participation ribbon from the pine wood derby.  

Just now, ACE said:

How long you been saying that for man 

The guys not even 40 and is trying to time the market, all while leaving a bunch of money on the table.  Guy in my office today all nerved up cuz the market was down 400.  I make a few clicks on his account and tell him, “annnnd you’re still up for the month, including today, you were up 24.9% last year, u might want to settle down”

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice looking wall woolie.  The only trophy's most of these guys have is the participation ribbon from the pine wood derby.  

Each of those 7 dollar plaques cost me thousands, as Im sure you can relate. :lol: :bc: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The guys not even 40 and is trying to time the market, all while leaving a bunch of money on the table.  Guy in my office today all nerved up cuz the market was down 400.  I make a few clicks on his account and tell him, “annnnd you’re still up for the month, including today, you were up 24.9% last year, u might want to settle down”

He really needs to read a book 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its so easy to pull money to the sidelines if things start going south.  Now is not that time.  Especially if you’re Bens age.

Dude.....I held a short position every single day and over every weekend since late sept.

I closed it out friday when I was up 5.25% on the day.

I would have been up an additional 22% today if I had held over the weekend like I did for the last 4 fucking months.

I lost a lot of money last year and literally the day I close.my short.position the dow shits 400pts

There is no unluckier person than me on this planet when it comes to investing

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....I held a short position every single day and over every weekend since late sept.

I would have been up an additional 22% today if I had held over the weekend like I did for the last 4 fucking months.

I lost a lot of money last year and literally the day I close.my short.position the dow shits 400pts

At least your not gay.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just quit overthinking everything and follow the formula. If Shit goes south for a while, you’re now buying it on sale because it always always always comes back.  I had a lady come to me three years ago with 280 grand, and she wanted to be aggressive.  As of Friday her account passed 400 grand.  There is serious money being made right now.

31 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

3rd grader Bhen has the only pinewood car in history to crash and burn down in flames while getting a DUI. :lol: 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s because you represent yourself. You have a fool for a client. You’re no different than being your own lawyer. :lol: 

• Thanks 1