DOW 30,000

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just checked my Fidelity account.

Plans for tomorrow (Friday ).

Weather-permitting, head over to Bass Pro in Hooksett. See if they have the Z18 I like. If they do, give them a check. Go back in a few days and haul it back to my garage. 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

do it, pussy

42 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

do it, pussy

Nah, I'm only kiddin'. I ain't got a pot ta' piss in, or a window ta' throw it out!   

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

While I can't go buy a boat with it, I made enough from the New Year to buy a new Sidewinder.

Winning.

I'd like ta' get one of those too. Would I be " King of The Lakes " with a Winder???

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nah, I'm only kiddin'. I ain't got a pot ta' piss in, or a window ta' throw it out!   

I'd like ta' get one of those too. Would I be " King of The Lakes " with a Winder???

I'm not buying it, :justsaying:

But you should.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Just fucking buy it while your still young enough to enjoy it. You owe the next generation nothing.

Ya' got that right!!!  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

At his age he dosnt even have to justify it. 

Because when you are over 70 ya don't have to give a fuck about anything but living what left to the fullest.

70.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Final ur telling the truth 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not stock you wouldn't.   Too easy to add 80-90 HP and there is always someone faster anyway.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Not stock you wouldn't.   Too easy to add 800-90 HP and there is always someone faster anyway.  

Yup, I remember about 15 years ago there was a guy had a Vmax 4 with 880 kit drop in and some kind of turbocharger, I forget who makes it I think he said it runs 290 hp , I do hate to see the total cost to build one lol and he got the sled new as well , I will say one thing they sounded WICKED good! might even say its better than triple 2S :bc: 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

2 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yup, I remember about 15 years ago there was a guy had a Vmax 4 with 880 kit drop in and some kind of turbocharger, I forget who makes it I think he said it runs 290 hp , I do hate to see the total cost to build one lol and he got the sled new as well , I will say one thing they sounded WICKED good! might even say its better than triple 2S :bc: 

1994 we were racing in front of Elberts on west bay.   Every Saturday afternoon the hot rodders came there to race.   Guy had a Vmax 4 with twin turbos and it was dialed.   Something to see.   One of the coolest sounding machines I've ever heard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

1994 we were racing in front of Elberts on west bay.   Every Saturday afternoon the hot rodders came there to race.   Guy had a Vmax 4 with twin turbos and it was dialed.   Something to see.   One of the coolest sounding machines I've ever heard.

Twin aerochargers?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Twin aerochargers?

Long time ago so I'm not sure.   Thing was wicked fast and super cool sounding.   Needless to say I didn't race long with my 92 wildcat.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Long time ago so I'm not sure.   Thing was wicked fast and super cool sounding.   

They are cool sounding. My buddy's kid cousin came riding with us a few years ago and he was on one.....cool sounding crackle

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Your daily losses force you to sell off personal property?  WTF? Is Ben your broker???

LMAO!! Yes, Benjamin Polubinsky Financial Consultants of Minnesota!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! I DO believe the Jew Fucks are the best doctors and lawyers!!!   :lol:

My broker is a Jew.  My attorney is Irish and my CPA says she’s half Jewish.  Her nose and talent with numbers makes me believe she’s closer to 3/4.  Maybe even 4/5ths!!!