Tulsi Slams Pelosi

jtssrx

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He's better than anything the Dumbs have to offer

I am waiting for Fatboy to lob one at us , he said he got a Christmas gift on the way for us:lol: the fucker is gonna be sorry if he even attempted at it with his white horse parked right next to him :D 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I would love to see her jump parties (🤞🏼) . She would make an awesome VP candidate for Mike Pence 

Not a chance.   Her stances are still very liberal she just so happens to have a brain and not be a complete partisan hack.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not a chance.   Her stances are still very liberal she just so happens to have a brain and not be a complete partisan hack.

Never say never.  She may finally realized how fucked up the Dumbs are and that she has no chance being on a losing team. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never say never.  She may finally realized how fucked up the Dumbs are and that she has no chance being on a losing team. 

Why would she change to a party that is the opposite of her on virtually every issue?   Flipping on the issues like that would make her a fraud.    I respect her because she's trying to change her party some while maintaining her views.   Flipping views would be selling out just to get elected.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why would she change to a party that is the opposite of her on virtually every issue?   Flipping on the issues like that would make her a fraud.    I respect her because she's trying to change her party some while maintaining her views.   Flipping views would be selling out just to get elected.

She may finally realized how fucked up the Dumbs are and that she has no chance being on a losing team. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Pence is going down.

The rules were made up by the Republicans during the Clinton impeachment.

Tulsi is Sarah Palin who served. That’s all.

Where do you live???? You little bastid. I posted that you should be banned if Trump does NOT get removed.

Doesn't look too good for ya' now, Mr. No-Reply.

Tic toc, tic, toc. Time for you to suck Donny's cock. 

7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He's better than anything the Dumbs have to offer

He's a piece of shit. He wouldn't even have won reelection for governor had he not been tapped for vp. Indiana Republicans hated him. 

• USA Contributing Member

I can’t understand how Biden has managed to stay up where he is.  From Ukraine to his asshole kid to his hair smelling kids and women I would have thought the DNC would have hired Hillary to make him disappear.  What happened to, “We don’t want anymore old white guys!” theme,  do the believe he’s really the best they have?