About as Corrupt as it gets.

38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

question - do you think this kind of stuff only happens in the dnc camp? i think some of you actually may. i also think some of you are pretty naive about things.

Some of us don't justify it for any camp... 

But to clarify, you still support HRC even after she knowingly colluded with PACs and accepted/encouraged foreign money and and and pay to play is 100% evident? 

I get people got on the train before wikileaks was able to fully expose the corruption, but... it is time to grab some spine, admit your girl is a fucking crook, and save whatever integrity you have. I don't care what Trump has said, this is treasonous in my book. Fuck em both, but one is an outright elected official shitting on us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But to clarify, you still support HRC even after she knowingly colluded with PACs and accepted/encouraged foreign money and and and pay to play is 100% evident? 

I get people got on the train before wikileaks was able to fully expose the corruption, but... it is time to grab some spine, admit your girl is a fucking crook, and save whatever integrity you have. I don't care what Trump has said, this is treasonous in my book. Fuck em both, but one is an outright elected official shitting on us. 

why are you even voting? i'm not going to enjoy pulling the handle for hillary, but i feel i need to do everything in my power to not get trump elected. i am far from alone, too. even the guy i wanted to see in the WH gets it. you may get some sick enjoyment of watching your house burn down because you don't like the local fire department and you want them to improve, but i do not. i want to save the house.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why are you even voting? i'm not going to enjoy pulling the handle for hillary, but i feel i need to do everything in my power to not get trump elected. i am far from alone, too. even the guy i wanted to see in the WH gets it. you may get some sick enjoyment of watching your house burn down because you don't like the local fire department and you want them to improve, but i do not. i want to save the house.

Specious argument much? 

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I find my comments are becoming redundant since you've been posting more here.  It's fucking creeping me out too.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope...let it fucking burn.....and take out as many as it will.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Specious argument much? 

Yep.

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do u want to save a house full of snakes and rats?

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lies:fuck you are such a lying POS hack 

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, you live in new York state. No way is Hillary going to lose your state. 

She'll win easily here too. Third parties need our help a lot more than the Dems do. Don't sentence the next generation to this corrupt system. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, f7ben said:

sounds like phase 3 of the wikileaks dump will contain emails directly from Hillary......and a lot of them

Won't matter.   CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC all completely ignoring this.   Shameful.  

Wikileaks more so than Trump even.  

download (35).jpg