About as Corrupt as it gets.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44934

Read the email. Any suggestion that Hillary and her campaign have not been taking foreign money, blurring the line of legality, and pay to play is wrong. This is all the evidence you need. Fucking disgusting. Voting for her is voting for pure corruption. 

The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly.  It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them.  Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment. 

Who is a Foreign National?

The following groups and individuals are considered "foreign nationals" and are, therefore, subject to the prohibition:

• Foreign governments;
  • Foreign political parties;
  • Foreign corporations;
  • Foreign associations;                                    
  • Foreign partnerships;
  • Individuals with foreign citizenship; and
  • Immigrants who do not have a "green card."

Individuals:  The "Green Card" Exception

An immigrant may make a contribution if he or she has a "green card" indicating his or her lawful admittance for permanent residence in the United States.

Domestic Subsidiaries and Foreign-Owned Corporations

A U.S. subsidiary of a foreign corporation or a U.S. corporation that is owned by foreign nationals may be subject to the prohibition, as discussed below.

PAC Contributions for Federal Activity

A domestic subsidiary of a foreign corporation may not establish a federal political action committee (PAC) to make federal contributions if:

1. The foreign parent corporation finances the PAC's establishment, administration, or solicitation costs; or
  2. Individual foreign nationals: 
    • Participate in the operation of the PAC;
    • Serve as officers of the PAC;
    • Participated in the selection of persons who operate the PAC; or
    • Make decisions regarding PAC contributions or expenditure.  11 CFR 110.20(i).
      (See also AOs 2000-171995-151990-81989-29, and 1989-20.)

Foreign nationals are prohibited from making any contributions or expenditures in connection with any election in the U.S. Please note, however, that "green card" holders (i.e., individuals lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the U.S.) are not considered foreign nationals and, as a result, may contribute. For additional information, consult our "Foreign Nationals" brochure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

After a good healthy leaving alone ......Slinger will say "they all do it" and then slink away

And they should all be jailed if they do. But this one is pure word of mouth from the people doing it. You can't tee up evidence like that better... Fucking disgraceful. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

sounds like phase 3 of the wikileaks dump will contain emails directly from Hillary......and a lot of them

That's what they say.  Pretty sure the Hillary ass kissers will dismiss them as valid.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

sounds like phase 3 of the wikileaks dump will contain emails directly from Hillary......and a lot of them

It must be a tough call for Assange.  Do you dump the Hillary e-mail on Friday giving her surrogates the whole weekend to go on TV and spin or do you wait till Monday and take a chance that there is not enough time left to influence and educate voters. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It must be a tough call for Assange.  Do you dump the Hillary e-mail on Friday giving her surrogates the whole weekend to go on TV and spin or do you wait till Monday and take a chance that there is not enough time left to influence and educate voters. 

I dont think assange wants to hand the election to the buffoon trump either.....I wonder if he waits and she gets indicted after the election and the whole shit gets thrown into a tailspin.....that seems more his style

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If you're trying to influence the election, it'd be crazy to wait until Monday.

You'd have millions of people voting on Tuesday without a clue of what happened on Monday. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont think assange wants to hand the election to the buffoon trump either.....I wonder if he waits and she gets indicted after the election and the whole shit gets thrown into a tailspin.....that seems more his style

Assange is doing what our media should be doing which is reporting what he has found no matter which side it helps or hurts.  The media should not be making the call on who gets in office that is the job of the voter. And I hope that if Trump does get into office and Assange finds an e-mail of this type he will print it just like a reporter should.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Assange is doing what our media should be doing which is reporting what he has found no matter which side it helps or hurts.  The media should not be making the call on who gets in office that is the job of the voter. And I hope that if Trump does get into office and Assange finds an e-mail of this type he will print it just like a reporter should.

Oh I agree ...I wish it would have all just been dumped and it could have been sifted through and sorted out.....but its clear Assange has an agenda. I dont know what it is but I'm guessing he is thinking a little bigger than just handing a presidency to Trump

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh I agree ...I wish it would have all just been dumped and it could have been sifted through and sorted out.....but its clear Assange has an agenda. I dont know what it is but I'm guessing he is thinking a little bigger than just handing a presidency to Trump

Trump is just a Canary in a coal mine. For years the media has subverted their duties and it leads to the rise of corruption and the thinning of good qualified people willing to run for office on just about every level. I am going to vote for Trump. He may not be a great president or even a good one but he will at a minimum get the press doing their job again plus I figure it is the only way I will be alive to see Christmas.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

After a good healthy leaving alone ......Slinger will say "they all do it" and then slink away

:lol: not saying it's right, i'd absolutely love to see corporate and foreign money out of our campaigns. this is nothing new.

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/18/trump-foreign-lobbyist/