Weekend thread.....!!!!!!!.......

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

How do you keep from smashing those Swiss Rolls on a ride?  Something like a spark plug caddy could work a treat.  Or do you just eat them at the first stop when you are talking about how knarly the first 3/4 of a mile was?

I'm here asking the real questions!!!

I send a rider ahead to strategically place them along the trail.  The fat fuck eats about half of them and blames the wildlife.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Wondering around stores all day. Picking shit up and then imagining wife opening it, shaking head,  wtf is this? Hate Christmas shopping. 

I got that shit done early this yr . went to one of those outlet mall deals with 1700 bucks and said to my self when it is gone I am done . was done in 2.5 hrs . gave the teanage neighbor girl 50 bucks to wrap it all . as painless as it has ever been 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Wondering around stores all day. Picking shit up and then imagining wife opening it, shaking head,  wtf is this? Hate Christmas shopping. 

Wife and I were talking about it last night and we aren't even getting each other anything this year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wife and I were talking about it last night and we aren't even getting each other anything this year. 

We thought along the same lines in not buying anything. That turned into look what I want for X-mas so I bought her a new Cricut machine. She asked what I wanted so I told her tunnel scratchers for the sled. 

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yeah, we usually buy what we want all year so, we don’t bother too much getting each other something or, we’ll buy ourselves something then wrap it and pu tit under the tree for each other.  Why go through all the shopping hassle?  We’re not newlyweds anymore.

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

20191221_164635.jpg

20191221_130041.jpg

I still giggle a little when I realize you ride a doo.  I’d have never thought...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

We thought along the same lines in not buying anything. That turned into look what I want for X-mas so I bought her a new Cricut machine. She asked what I wanted so I told her tunnel scratchers for the sled. 

Yea we don't do Valentine's, Sweetest Day, or anything like that anymore. Christmas has been light between us for that past 10 years. Same with birthdays.  We usually just buy stuff we need and call it good. She knows I buy what I want for the garage, sleds and truck so I'm pretty much covered. Don't really need much of anything anyway. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, we usually buy what we want all year so, we don’t bother too much getting each other something or, we’ll buy ourselves something then wrap it and pu tit under the tree for each other.  Why go through all the shopping hassle?  We’re not newlyweds anymore.

I still giggle a little when I realize you ride a doo.  I’d have never thought...

See my last post above. The one above Alfred E Neumann's 

:bc:

Pretty sure that his wife's and he just rides it whenever. Probably gets ridden harder by her :lol:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

Just now, Zambroski said:

I know.  I have the sport  gade the 850 summit and the 15 pro 

no cats in the stable lol.  still wearing the jacket . I really want a alpha 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I got that shit done early this yr . went to one of those outlet mall deals with 1700 bucks and said to my self when it is gone I am done . was done in 2.5 hrs . gave the teanage neighbor girl 50 bucks to wrap it all . as painless as it has ever been 

2.5 hours?  WTF did you do with the 2.25 hrs I would have spared?

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I should have posted a pic of the bed, it looks sweet with that wood. :bc:

Wicked nice truck.  Whats it got for aa motor?  :bc: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We are like that as well.  Buy what you need during the year.

We are too, plus been on a bit of a tear lately with home improvements.  Things are plenty good.  We have 4 daughters, along with their men, thats plenty to keep us busy, and we have Amazon for that. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

dggKll2.jpg

Nice job! :bc:

Did your brother do the whole truck or was it a family affair? Sorry if I missed the whole story.