Weekend thread.....!!!!!!!.......

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sons cream puff broke down. Came down last night and will start with a battery and try to figure out why it blew a 40 amp and 120 amp main fuse. Those fuses appear to be bolted in and the fuse box has to come out to get to the bolts? Fuck Toyota? It may end up on a car trailer and bring it home?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It’s weird, snow covered south of Indy. Green grass north of Indy. I’m in Bloomington.

Couple of storms came thru south of Detroit in the last week now that I think about it. Like Indiana and Ohio really need the snow  :lol: 

Meanwhile it's going to be above freezing in the UP for a few days right before I head up there SMH

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Stay off the snow until a base sets up!!!!!  :lmao:

The start to a wonderful weekend right here:

849D7EC0-C9F9-454C-8444-99FA1E19E1C8.jpeg

How do you keep from smashing those Swiss Rolls on a ride?  Something like a spark plug caddy could work a treat.  Or do you just eat them at the first stop when you are talking about how knarly the first 3/4 of a mile was?

I'm here asking the real questions!!!

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Almost as good as coffee? 

5DA26C4C-F219-4C69-81D0-B691F6BBCD07.jpeg

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Stay off the snow until a base sets up!!!!!  :lmao:

The start to a wonderful weekend right here:

849D7EC0-C9F9-454C-8444-99FA1E19E1C8.jpeg

1 tanks worth of gas

1 years supply of oil

1 sitting worth of snacks :lol:

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Never seen it, any good? 

😲

It's the best Black and Tan IMO

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Not really. It’s not horrible but definitely not bringing any back!

You have to like black and tan to like it 

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

When I go to PA for biz the standard Ying is my go to off the tap

Bottle, can or on tap, it all tastes the same- which is awesome.  See if you can find Premium next time you're there. It's better than the traditional.   Their Black and Tan is Premium and Porter mixed BTW. 

Pop into the brewery in Pottsville if you ever are in the area. It's a great tour. And they give you samples at the end.  And of course they have a gift shop.  You can buy 6, 12 and cases there too:bc:   Went there in '16 on my way to NYC 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Couple of storms came thru south of Detroit in the last week now that I think about it. Like Indiana and Ohio really need the snow  :lol: 

Meanwhile it's going to be above freezing in the UP for a few days right before I head up there SMH

All your fault 

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

How do you keep from smashing those Swiss Rolls on a ride?  Something like a spark plug caddy could work a treat.  Or do you just eat them at the first stop when you are talking about how knarly the first 3/4 of a mile was?

I'm here asking the real questions!!!

He carries them in his backpack with his Monster energy :lmao: 

:snack:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Lots of snow north of the Mack  :thumb:  Any snow down here by us and all these idiots freak out

I'm hoping from us10 N gets dumped on. Keep the jackasses down in the Lower. If that happens, trails will be mint after the holidays in the UP :bc:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm hoping from us10 N gets dumped on. Keep the jackasses down in the Lower. If that happens, trails will be mint after the holidays in the UP :bc:

Getting a warm up and even maybe rain in Gaylord this Thursday. All the yahoos will be in the yoop or staying home

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Getting a warm up and even maybe rain in Gaylord this Thursday. All the yahoos will be in the yoop or staying home

I'm not going anywhere until after the holidays anyway :bc:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm not going anywhere until after the holidays anyway :bc:

Yeah usually I stay away during hell week but heading north on the 27th for four days

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah usually I stay away during hell week but heading north on the 27th for four days

Last time I rode over the holidays was in Brimley,  Dec '99.  Tons of snow , but way to much traffic. Never again. :bc:

As for snow conditions, I'm not riding on marginal conditions anymore. If it means less miles for the year, than it is what it is. Not gonna ride in shit conditions and tear up my sleds just to say I pounded X amount of diamonds. I'll save my time off and wait or not go if it's not worth it  :thumbsup:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Looks good.

Did you get that POS Cat fixed yet? 

My brother has some stuff that should work temporarily. Dealer is supposed to have new tank on Jan 6