It's official

Anler

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if your a trail rider i don't see why anyone would choose anything else besides a 900T,  it is the true jesus sled.  

I don’t think Anler is over 50? He is still to young for a Grampa sled.

25 minutes ago, bussman said:

Lol, Analer goes on Vince’s rope and gets a new sled ASAP. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Guess where Vince is headed today... :news:

24156.jpeg

Guess @bussman will be back on bhir now!!!!! Way to go analer 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

$50 USB jumper pack takes care of the no start.  the steering freezing up should be solved by now. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

"should"

My dad's no start on his turbo at -25F was a cold relay. Took the relay inside the cabin, warmed it up, put it back on and she fired right up. Thank goodness cause that was at relais 22 a long fuckin way from nowhere :lol: Never had the steering issue either. Honestly great sled but my buds like to frig around off trail enough I decided 8fiddy until I can afford two new sleds. :bc:

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

My dad's no start on his turbo at -25F was a cold relay. Took the relay inside the cabin, warmed it up, put it back on and she fired right up. Thank goodness cause that was at relais 22 a long fuckin way from nowhere :lol: Never had the steering issue either. Honestly great sled but my buds like to frig around off trail enough I decided 8fiddy until I can afford two new sleds. :bc:

you should get your new ladyfriend a BCX that you can borrow for those days and a 900t for yourself.  

5 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

He rode a G4 last weekend and loved it.  Also the Doo 850 was fastest at the ShootOut.  He also said he'd never buy another Ford again, and here we are.  :news:

Doo 850 was slowest at the shootoot oops

2 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Cool.  Wouldn't start mine the three times it was dead on my first trip with it

I think the battery you’re jumping has to at least have some voltage in it. If it’s 100% dead I don’t think those things work. 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

then piss on the relays to warm them up.  the doo SDI's had that issue from time to time as well

I keep those hand warmers packets in my bag. Put those on the relays and warms em up pretty good.