Trump is being impeached

Snake

58 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

That’s not me silly that’s just your reflection.  I’m off to your left but by the time you finish this sentence I’ll be on your right.  Bottom line, you’re gonna need Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle to keep track of my moves.  

All your moves are standing still. :owned: 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Same could be said for the demonrats so what's your point?

You need to have a conference with your fellow posse mates.  Apparently they are saying that this (pursuing impeachment) will be bad for Democrats.  How is taking action that hurts their own  party in any way  “putting party over country”?  How the fuck can you square that?  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Only if it’s a factually warranted affair.

my point exactly

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Why are the republicans putting party over country and figuratively burning the Constitution?

Show me where in the constitution it states that obstruction of congress and abuse of power...………………..ill give you a hint it doesn't. First impeachment ever without a statute or a law broken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

my point exactly

Show me where in the constitution it states that obstruction of congress and abuse of power...………………..ill give you a hint it doesn't. First impeachment ever without a statute or a law broken.

So abusing power and obstructing  Congress’s ability to perform oversight is okay?  I’ll make sure to remember this in 2023 when President Warren is holding up aid to Israel unless they announce a bogus investigation into Nikki Haley and you wanna whine about it.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

18 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You need to have a conference with your fellow posse mates.  Apparently they are saying that this (pursuing impeachment) will be bad for Democrats.  How is taking action that hurts their own  party in any way  “putting party over country”?  How the fuck can you square that?  

So now you're saying they're doing this knowing all along they're hurting their own party?  :lol:I think you're giving them too much credit.  They ain't that smart, and are blind to the fact.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

So abusing power and obstructing  Congress’s ability to perform oversight is okay?  I’ll make sure to remember this in 2023 when President Warren is holding up aid to Israel unless they announce a bogus investigation into Nikki Haley and you wanna whine about it.  

First abuse of power has yet to be proven and really can't be with the evidence chain the house is trying to sell. Second Congress has many tools at their disposal to conduct oversight they chose not to use them.  Like in the past Dems have put in place the tools for their own destruction in the future and just for good measure they now have added more bitterness to the ever widening divide.

• Like 1

I hope you guyz are taking note of how much vitriol  blacks are speaking against Trump. Way beyond politics...………...personal, blood hatred. 

They hate his whiteness, his wealth, and his wife's white beauty!!!

Imagine looking like Maxine Waters, and knowing that every black man would kill for Melania.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope you guyz are taking note of how much vitriol  blacks are speaking against Trump. Way beyond politics...………...personal, blood hatred. 

They hate his whiteness, his wealth, and his wife's white beauty!!!

Imagine looking like Maxine Waters, and knowing that every black man would kill for Melania.

You racist pieces of filth were far worse when Obama was in office

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You racist pieces of filth were far worse when Obama was in office

Hey, I ain't racist!! I acknowledged that blacks are better athletes, and supposedly higher testosterone. 

Where is that racist, you dirty boy????

I hate violence. 

I hate violent people. 

I'm an equal-opportunity hayta!!!!

Blacks want to be hated. By their actions, they have demanded to be hated. I'm accommodating them.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I ain't racist!! I acknowledged that blacks are better athletes, and supposedly higher testosterone. 

Where is that racist, you dirty boy????

I hate violence. 

I hate violent people. 

I'm an equal-opportunity hayta!!!!

Blacks want to be hated. By their actions, they have demanded to be hated. I'm accommodating them.

Shut the fuck up

17 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

did you stand up when Biden and Obama did the same thing but far worse...…………..I think not.