Plowing

• Platinum Contributing Member

Put an 84" blower on the back of the 4720.   Works pretty nice but I'll probably only use it a few times a year.   The rear blade is just too fast as a comparison for lighter snows.

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

MC which do you like better Fisher or Boss plows ?  was surprised to see Meyers costs the most compare to others and it gets mixed bag reviews. 

My new Boss V Is great. 

1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

MC which do you like better Fisher or Boss plows ?  was surprised to see Meyers costs the most compare to others and it gets mixed bag reviews. 

I have had Fisher, Westerns, Curtis and Boss I will take Boss or Curtis over Fisher and Western hands down, currently using Boss HTX for my plowing business

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Stop making excuses and buy a god damn boat, you crotchety old twink!

I got a 10ft walker bay row boat I'll sell you. I bet your wrinkly old broads will just love it!!  :bc:

We'll see who's a crotchety old twink, when I'm roaring by your dock at a buck twenny, in my TUFF 28/860!!!!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

We'll see who's a crotchety old twink, when I'm roaring by your dock at a buck twenny, in my TUFF 28/860!!!!!

It'll never happen, you're too cheap.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 3:10 PM, Mainecat said:

Ever hit a raised manhole doing 25 mph?

i still have my teef

When I plow I plow pussy, not man hole. But hey, if you need work, I am hiring at the glory hole. 550 called in sick twice this week, he got mouth aids.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

When I plow I plow pussy, not man hole. But hey, if you need work, I am hiring at the glory hole. 550 called in sick twice this week, he got mouth aids.

Hey Zoso if I ever get my hands on your fat face, you'll see who's got mouth aids, you fukkin faggot. I'll slam your face into a wall. 

I like to plow girls that cashier at grocery stores. Most of them are broke and stupid. They are kind of slutty, so it's fun to abuse them, and force my big, hard, smelly cock into their mouths. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I like to plow girls that cashier at grocery stores. Most of them are broke and stupid. They are kind of slutty, so it's fun to abuse them, and force my big, hard, smelly cock into their mouths. 

More B.S from the king

15 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

We has a few Boss V plows a few years back but all we have are Fischer’s now. The Fischer set up is great but they could upgrade the hydraulic hoses. Not sure what I like better the hand held control or the dash mount stick.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We has a few Boss V plows a few years back but all we have are Fischer’s now. The Fischer set up is great but they could upgrade the hydraulic hoses. Not sure what I like better the hand held control or the dash mount stick.

I like the handheld better. The nice thing about Fishers is that being made in Maine they are very popular in New England. So parts can be found in damn near every town.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I like the handheld better. The nice thing about Fishers is that being made in Maine they are very popular in New England. So parts can be found in damn near every town.

Yes parts are everywhere. Plowing streets has the blade down for a long period of time so  I put the handheld down, and when I go to use it it’s usually on the floor or off to the side. The dash stick is always in the same place.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes parts are everywhere. Plowing streets has the blade down for a long period of time so  I put the handheld down, and when I go to use it it’s usually on the floor or off to the side. The dash stick is always in the same place.

THey sell ( when new come with one) a dash mount holder the handheld.

41 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

?

Work, income?  You worked on the oil barge last year, and then went to Florida to shuffle some boats around. What else have you done for the past year?

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I see you read that my daughter works at a grocery store. How cute....and stop sending me PMS you weirdo. 

• Thanks 1