Skidoo 600

f7ben

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The gates are closed they haven’t even tried to groom it. I follow the paradise night riders page. They posted that update yesterday 

Yea I'm sure it's a mess.  

I love riding the Eastern UP.  :bc:

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Nice. Any idea what they were? Looks like XCs or assaults?

video is from last year in UP, the cat was a demo i believe. Indy’s :bc: 

21 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Another cool place   Good people there.  

If you go to the bar at PSJ anymore while you're there , see if the FS decal is still on the wall :thumbsup:

I’ve never noticed it, but I was more focused on the waitresses nipple rings :lol: 

wheres it located in the bar? :bc: 

Edited by CheezusXR8

6 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

I’ve never noticed it, but I was more focused on the waitresses nipple rings :lol: 

There's definitely some good looking eye candy working there.   My favorite one left there end of '18 season. She works at TF brewery now. 

In the bathroom. :bc:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

video is from last year in UP, the cat was a demo i believe. Indy’s :bc: 

Oh for sure the 2020 is 10 sled lengths faster this year. :lol:

4 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

My 900T was a turd.  Fucking thing vibrated more than a walk behind compactor and got beat by Reeves 850 on the lake.  Sent it down the road this fall.  

Yeah but, you sure got one of Doos lemons for sure.  That thing sounded like a real pile of shit.  That sucks.

6 hours ago, Reevester said:

Is that 2 poo 850s? 

Yep. Thats what I thought too. You can easily see the second sled is an Axys. The headlights on the front sled made me think Axys too. 

The front one got a good start and great hookup. The second one spun hard off the line. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Thats what I thought too. You can easily see the second sled is an Axys. The headlights on the front sled made me think Axys too. 

The front one got a good start and great hookup. The second one spun hard off the line. 

He’s always got good nails. Said he’s raced ten 850’s and hasn’t lost from a dig yet. :bc: they’re real close everywhere else though. 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yeah mine hooks the same. I had mine set perfect last year for ski lift when you wanted it. The xcr just stands up so it's going to need some adjustments for sure.

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Both in that video were Axys 850’s right. 

Yes both 137” xc’s  

the one that hooked was stock with studs, but with like 5/8” of penetration. The other had studs and heavier weights, and runs better top end. From a dig it can’t catch him at the top, but from like a 30mph roll he slowly pulls away. 
:bc: 

Edited by CheezusXR8

1 minute ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Yes both 137” xc’s  

the one that hooked was stock with studs, but with like 5/8” of penetration. The other had studs and heavier weights, and runs better top end. From a dig it can’t catch him at the top, but from like a 30mph roll he slowly pulls away. 
:bc: 

Yep. The sled on the left in the video hooked hard. Really hard.   That sled will spank lots of fast sleds. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. The sled on the left in the video hooked hard. Really hard.   That sled will spank lots of fast sleds. 

Yeah all this faster talk is irrelevant. You wanna win grudge races make it hookup and always error on the side of jumping the gun.  Not trying to shit on the guy, but I’ve never seen him race if he didn’t get the jump or an even start. That stuff is just not that important to most people. :bc: 

for a long while he had a non-valved xc 800 that made a lot of fast sleds look stupid. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

14 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Yeah all this faster talk is irrelevant. You wanna win grudge races make it hookup and always error on the side of jumping the gun.  Not trying to shit on the guy, but I’ve never seen him race if he didn’t get the jump or an even start. That stuff is just not that important to most people. :bc: 

for a long while he had a non-valved xc 800 that made a lot of fast sleds look stupid. 

Grudge races are won and lost in the first 50' .....

I run long ass studs and make sure to set sled up for good transfer. No big wheelies but you gotta hook.

The axys chassis is a real monster out of the hole and the polaris clutching works well

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I run long ass studs and make sure to set sled up for good transfer. No big wheelies but you gotta hook.

The axys chassis is a real monster out of the hole and the polaris clutching works well

With a good stocker you won’t see a 10 hp discrepancy show up until about 400’ 

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

With a good stocker you won’t see a 10 hp discrepancy show up until about 400’ 

Setup is more critical than hp within reason. 

When me and my bud had bone stock 2005 f7s we were losing races to 600sdi skidoos.

The 05 f7 was the most pathetic under achieving stock sled I've ever ridden.

My 03 would have put 10+ lengths on my 05 in 1000' and the whole difference was maybe 10hp and setup

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Setup is more critical than hp within reason. 

When me and my bud had bone stock 2005 f7s we were losing races to 600sdi skidoos.

The 05 f7 was the most pathetic under achieving stock sled I've ever ridden.

My 03 would have put 10+ lengths on my 05 in 1000' and the whole difference was maybe 10hp and setup

Oh it is by far. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t get why you still don’t have a sleeper doo 1200. Seems like the perfect sled for your type of riding. 

im still unsure what I want for my next sled. Thinking 850 xc 137” and add a 1.75” track and some powder skis, but I’ll probably just go with a 137 850 Freeride.  

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

I don’t get why you still don’t have a sleeper doo 1200. Seems like the perfect sled for your type of riding. 

im still unsure what I want for my next sled. Thinking 850 xc 137” and add a 1.75” track and some powder skis, but I’ll probably just go with a 137 850 Freeride.  

I'd like to find another 1200 for sure. I was just so sick of the weak ass xp chassis s module and skidoos unwillingness to update the 1200 at all that I bailed on the platform totally. I do miss that motor though. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd like to find another 1200 for sure. I was just so sick of the weak ass xp chassis s module and skidoos unwillingness to update the 1200 at all that I bailed on the platform totally. I do miss that motor though. 

Should be cheap to pick one up now. I’d deal with the weak nun considering nobody else makes something capable of big power that you like.  :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

just buy the SBA850 with the 2.0