So with ZERO direct evidence and only hearsay............

Is the impeachment finally over?

I cant believe this is going on. Democrats have some severely hurt feelings as that's how they frame their argument, even when they say it's not.

I have not heard of one direct piece of evidence that puts Trump in the line of fire here. Lots of he said she said but no direct evidence.

Just because you feel that he is not suitable to the position of president ( scumbag, dirty , etc...) you need to prove it. 

It just looks so desperate. 3 years of the world is going to end, multiple impeachment articles filed, fake Russia collusion and now on the doorstep of another election and no viable candidates to oppose the Democrats go full retard and pull the full impeachment option. There is no evidence except for their fantasy narrative that cant be proven. Plus the majority of them are lawyers to boot and they run with this garbage. Fucking pathetic.

The next election will tell the tale of how successful the D strategy has been for the past 3 years.  If they lose their house majority I think the message will be pretty clear that it was a losing strategy from the get go.  They should have been crafting their solutions and getting those messages out instead of all the TDS.