The left is weird

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's really bad is if you simply are against this for common sense reasons you are labeled transphobic or some bullshit.   The whole reason of the labeling culture is so people become afraid to speak up.   I would have raised hell over this. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely ridiculous and  the difference is that they are out in the open with this shit and Republicans keep it in the closet.  😂

Bullshit they don't keep it in the closet.  They just don't air the laundry out to flaunt it like you want, so you think they are keeping it "in the closet"

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely ridiculous and  the difference is that they are out in the open with this shit and Republicans keep it in the closet.  😂

Just can’t help yourself can you.   No, the difference is Republicans don’t endorse exposing kids to what most of the country still considers deviant behavior.  At minimum, that’s a parents choice, not the school system, most whom are overrun with liberals and their idiocy.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What's really bad is if you simply are against this for common sense reasons you are labeled transphobic or some bullshit.   The whole reason of the labeling culture is so people become afraid to speak up.   I would have raised hell over this. 

Correct.  It has already played out here locally.  Turned into a big shit show of protesters on both sides outside school.  

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So the problem here is that he's a drag queen, not that he got arrested for prostitution in 1996, right?

Both with this age of children.  

• Thanks 1

Yea my son has gone to school with a little girl who has two daddy's since he was in kindergarten and now he is in highschool. Having been to many a school function with them over the years I can tell you if you pulled this stunt around their daughter heads would roll.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

The left has gone full retard 

Jimmah went there along time ago 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

America is imploding at an exponential rate. I blame the Afro-American culture for almost every social ill facing America...……………..Drugs, crime, violence, erosion of morals...…………….everything...………………….just my .02 fukkin' cents. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

What in the fuck has Snacks become? Sad. 

I have to believe he lives in a liberal household or comes from a liberal or Democratic background.  Not judging mind you, just trying to understand.  I come from a conservative background, my parents were entrepreneurs, my uncles were, etc.  it explains why I want the government off my ass and out of my wallet, because generally speaking, my efforts are what put the money in there in the first place, not looking for a handout from the government, just want to be left alone. 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Eh, if he was a kid diddler he'd be a clown, not a drag queen. 

If its not discussed that its a man I'm not sure its a huge issue.   If the whole "drag queen" is discussed then I do.   I just don't think we need to be introducing some things to kids at that age.  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If its not discussed that its a man I'm not sure its a huge issue.   If the whole "drag queen" is discussed then I do.   I just don't think we need to be introducing some things to kids at that age.  

You cant hide the issue from kids as they will be exposed to it sooner or later. That being said you shouldn't be introducing it at an age where the kids likely don't even understand it. I'd be pissed if I were a parent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bussman said:

What in the fuck has Snacks become? Sad. 

Why....at lest the left let's you know what they are about while Republicans are toe tapping in airport bathrooms. BTW what's sad is that despite your enlightened above it all schtick you're just a follow the crowd and join in the pile type.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And be sure to be here next week when our special guest is a heroin dealer

• Haha 1