China deal??

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At least he’s confronting them.  What has any other president done, except likely score some sweet quid pro quo out of these shitty past trade deals.

I'm really disappointed that nothing is being addressed aside from Ag purchases. Essentially china just bought their way out of 70% of the tariffs and they will continue to eat our lunch

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm really disappointed that nothing is being addressed aside from Ag purchases. Essentially china just bought their way out of 70% of the tariffs and they will continue to eat our lunch

If what you say is true, it's 30% better than it was previously, better than nothing.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Regardless if Trump is a chump or really does know what he’s doing, negotiating with China is about as difficult as anything outside of a true war. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If what you say is true, it's 30% better than it was previously, better than nothing.

I wish he would have hammered them harder. It's clear our economy was able to sustain some pain and keep on trucking.

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Regardless if Trump is a chump or really does know what he’s doing, negotiating with China is about as difficult as anything outside of a true war. 

They are cheating lying fuckers....that's for sure. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wish he would have hammered them harder. It's clear our economy was able to sustain some pain and keep on trucking.

They are cheating lying fuckers....that's for sure. 

No doubt.  I wish that would have happened as well.

• Thanks 1

I don't blame the Chinese. I blame the greed fucking American business men who ship every fukkin' piece of manufacturing to those shit-hole bastard Chinks and Hindus. 

Greedy fuck American business men just gotta' have those millions coming in to show off at The Hamptons, or Winnepesaukee. Fukkin bastards ruined our economy. Trump is trying to remedy it, but the wrong people are being vilified. 

The Fukkin American business men stuck us with Chinese junk for close to 20 years. All junk. Fukkin prick bastards, gotta' have their extra millions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Highmark said:

They probably realize impeachment failure guarantees Trump reelection.   Once reelected he will be twice as tough.

Oh that's right...he is going to get tough on spending  his second term as well......

IMG_5039.GIF.949feede929c2211f8023694fdab3797.GIF

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't blame the Chinese. I blame the greed fucking American business men who ship every fukkin' piece of manufacturing to those shit-hole bastard Chinks and Hindus. 

Greedy fuck American business men just gotta' have those millions coming in to show off at The Hamptons, or Winnepesaukee. Fukkin bastards ruined our economy. Trump is trying to remedy it, but the wrong people are being vilified. 

The Fukkin American business men stuck us with Chinese junk for close to 20 years. All junk. Fukkin prick bastards, gotta' have their extra millions. 

:goodpost::true:

• USA Contributing Member

Get business out of China, it would be great if they all came back to the US but just getting a bunch of them to leave China would change things fast.  Would love to see info go out over the internet giving details on US businesses entrenched in China vs those in other areas so the US consumer could react.  

i dont think that would cause much of a reaction unfortunately. some but limited, were sold on cheaper is better here nowadays.  Id really like to see a list of the top 10 corperations operating IN the U.S. and all their holdings  dba, llc.ect....... those grubby fingers would show up world wide .   image.jpeg.68aa45e4b2cd7f6d7768a96491461e1f.jpeg