Matt Gaetz Should Talk Less

Yet he gets to sit on the house committee as the opposition, is on tv every day, and you queef all day long on an obscure snowmobile website.  I’m going to guess you are solidly behind the Democrats and their sham impeachment, if you have a problem with Gaetz.  Bravooo...  :lol:  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gaetz is such a clown. 🤣

CE609952-F8CD-42DC-A404-13D3DC831A60.jpeg.f71f92532bfe9b57d5d76a936f43d048.jpeg

And yes I think Hunter Biden is a shitbag as well. 

I'm not a huge fan of him. I like Jim Jordan and Ratcliff. What I notice is you have nothing to say about any of the democrats. Why is that??

Edited by jtssrx

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not a huge fan of him. I like Jim Jordan and Ratcliff. What I notice is you have nothing to say about any of the democrats. Why is that??

Oh come on now JT.  JIm says he's not a partisan hack, not gets led around by the nose by the Liberal media. Yet does the complete opposite. Odd that you think that and say such ridiculous things about him. 

:news:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

this really is a joke. so scripted its disgusting. how many times did she say abuse of power, quite the sound bite queen    then theres the Hooray for the DEM party pitch. that one read that script terribly. 

Edited by old indy

• Platinum Contributing Member

I had 12 speeding tickets by the time I was 20 actually in 2 years..haha.. Had my license suspend for 3 years and had to start getting a license from scratch when I was finally allowed..:lol:

No DUI though..knock on wood..

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I had 12 speeding tickets by the time I was 20 actually in 2 years..haha.. Had my license suspend for 3 years and had to start getting a license from scratch when I was finally allowed..:lol:

Holy shit! I'm guessing if you hadn't lost your license, you'da had to take out a loan for your insurance. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I think he’s made a pretty solid case against the Democrats, including calling out Nadler and Schiff, who are the real clowns here.

Snacks likes his guys on coke, getting strippers pregnant and making 80k a month from the old man’s treason. 

bUt spEEdiNg tiCkeTs!!!!!!!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bussman said:

Snacks likes his guys on coke, getting strippers pregnant and making 80k a month from the old man’s treason. 

bUt spEEdiNg tiCkeTs!!!!!!!!  

I just smh at some of these guys

• Thanks 1

Yeah, Gaetz should have gotten to his damn point quicker...he seemed to get stuck on the rocks of self righteousness.....and put himself in a spot that a fucking eggplant could make fun of him.  Wow!  Dork.  

Still, Gaetz has done a good job in this shit show.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, hayward said:

Holy shit! I'm guessing if you hadn't lost your license, you'da had to take out a loan for your insurance. :lol:

I haven't had a ticket since though..I definitely learned my lesson..lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, Gaetz should have gotten to his damn point quicker...he seemed to get stuck on the rocks of self righteousness.....and put himself in a spot that a fucking eggplant could make fun of him.  Wow!  Dork.  

Still, Gaetz has done a good job in this shit show.

He’s just another actor in the show. 

Lately Biden has been my favorite character. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, bussman said:

He’s just another actor in the show. 

Lately Biden has been my favorite character. :lol: 

Biden has become his own punchline.  I actually kind of feel sorry for him.  I seriously believe he’s getting into some dementia issues.  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I got 16 speeding tickets in my first two years driving.   Lots of weekends at state mandated defensive driving classes. Lost my license for a total of 90 days. It’s now been almost 30 years now without a ticket. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Oh come on now JT.  JIm says he's not a partisan hack, not gets led around by the nose by the Liberal media. Yet does the complete opposite. Odd that you think that and say such ridiculous things about him. 

:news:

Its pretty easy to see where Pouts’ political leanings are. He posts them here daily. 

Someone had to step up for Toolkit and Co in their absence. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Damn son :lol:

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I'd vote for him

x2 :bc:

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

I got 16 speeding tickets in my first two years driving.   Lots of weekends at state mandated defensive driving classes. Lost my license for a total of 90 days. It’s now been almost 30 years now without a ticket. 

I got my first speeding ticket not even 3 weeks after I got my license.   Dad made me go to court and go in front of the judge.  I got 6 months probation.   Didn't get another ticket for a long time after that.  My old man would kicked my ass if I did.  So anytime someone got some crazy idea about doing something stupid, I didn't drive :lmao: