Bret Baier on FoxNews Tonight: FBI agents tell him Hillary will be indicted after the election.

• Platinum Contributing Member

No link yet and yeah, yeah its FoxNews but Bret Baier is generally considered very respectable.   He said on On the Record with Britt Hume that FBI agents have told him personally that the investigation against Hillary yet is huge and not just based on Huma's computer.   Its in-depth, will take some time and WILL lead to an indictment.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No link yet and yeah, yeah its FoxNews but Bret Baier is generally considered very respectable.   He said on Off the Record with Britt Hume that FBI agents have told him personally that the investigation against Hillary yet is huge and not just based on Huma's computer.   Its in-depth, will take some time and WILL lead to an indictment.  

Ah, an unnamed source. No verification of that source? Garbage time media politics. Don't get me wrong, I hope she rots in prison. I don't like how much influence the media has on our process. No attempt at hiding their bias. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ah, an unnamed source. No verification of that source? Garbage time media politics. Don't get me wrong, I hope she rots in prison. I don't like how much influence the media has on our process. No attempt at hiding their bias. 

When is the source ever named.   He said an FBI agent apart of the investigation.   Like I said Baier has an extremely solid reputation as a journalist.   

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

We're in for at least 4 years of gridlock like we've never seen is what I think. 

no PBO has set the path for Executive orders . let see how people react when the Executive order is on the other foot.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Well that's just fucked up... In today's political climate she'd probably still win with a pardon around her neck. :flush:

I know of 3 salad tossers  on this forum who would not just vote for her but defend her every day all day  

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

We're in for at least 4 years of gridlock like we've never seen is what I think. 

Not a bad thing really. 

Nothing like a spectacular terrorist attack to get your agenda moving, though. As we have bore witness to...