Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I love tossing in horrible candidates with an absolutely absurd and hateful message.  It’s really the full package!

Miserable people are the only ones who like a message of constant misery.   A whole movement of malcontents tryIng  to out complain one another.  Nobody wants to hear it anymore.  It is pathetic and exhausting.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Miserable people are the only ones who like a message of constant misery.   A whole movement of malcontents tryIng  to out complain one another.  Nobody wants to hear it anymore.  It is pathetic and exhausting.  

Well said.  @DriftBusta hit the nail on the head also when he said Obama’s only accomplishment was “building coalitions of grievance groups.”  

Wow!  Did that ever take off!  Thanks Obama!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who is that?  Not saying they aren't sabotaging their own party but, this isn't a new thing for them.  It's who they are now.  I just don't see a strong enough candidate to win in 2020..especially not now with this latest Impeachment recklessness.

Bernie could take him.

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Bernie could take him.

No, he cannot.  But, I would like to pick up some more real estate for pennies on the dollar.  Bernie would offer a good 2-3 year window for some super investment opportunities.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Bernie scares the shit out of people who pay taxes in his own party. Never mind indi's

I think Bernie had a real shot in 16, but the DNC made sure that didn’t happen. Now he just seems like warmed up mashed potatoes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think Bernie had a real shot in 16, but the DNC made sure that didn’t happen. Now he just seems like warmed up mashed potatoes. 

They are still doing it to him.   He is pulling 2000 to his rallies,  Biden can’t even break 100.  Somehow Biden is crushing him in the polls??   The guy is a pussy, who won’t stand up to his own party.....then backs the candidate who fucks him??? 
He is a joke. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Seth Rich had the goods on all that and was killed for giving everything to prove it to Wikileaks. Like Joe Biden’s corruption that some of us knew about 2-3 years ago the rest of the world that only follows the MSM is about to find out what really happened to Seth. It’s coming. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

They are still doing it to him.   He is pulling 2000 to his rallies,  Biden can’t even break 100.  Somehow Biden is crushing him in the polls??   The guy is a pussy, who won’t stand up to his own party.....then backs the candidate who fucks him??? 
He is a joke. 

I always thought he was a retard, blow-hard but, I respected what he had managed to build as far as a following.  When he sold out so easily and shamelessly, that was the evidence of what he really is...just another lying politician doing what His party tells him to do.

Worthless.  A trait his followers also enjoy....especially now.  “FREE STUFF!!!”

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I always thought he was a retard, blow-hard but, I respected what he had managed to build as far as a following.  When he sold out so easily and shamelessly, that was the evidence of what he really is...just another lying politician doing what His party tells him to do.

Worthless.  A trait his followers also enjoy....especially now.  “FREE STUFF!!!”

Crook or coward.  Only him and DNC know for sure.   Maybe both? 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:43 AM, Zambroski said:

All the signs proving that Trump was under the right choice.  I can’t wait to see what happens in his second term.

Now, back to this “bet”.  It appears almost a dozen or so have taken Barbiehands up on his bet....less his idiotic terms that just shows he’s a complete fool.  So, I’ll be curious to see his welching reasons in November of next year.

its ok, little Barb.....nobody expects liars and fools to keep any form of integrity.

Hey fool. How have a dozen people taken me up on my bet? They’ve whined and whinged to change my terms.  Is there really 12 Trumpsters ready to donate $100.00 if that bag of shit Trump gets a second term?  Looks to me like 16 pages of faggots making excuses.  Maybe the New Year will have Trumpsters growing some balls. 

Edited by revkevsdi

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey fool. How have a dozen people taken me up on my bet? They’ve whined and whinged to change my terms.  Is there really 12 Trumpsters ready to donate $100.00 if that bag of shit Trump gets a second term?  Looks to me like 16 pages of faggots making excuses.  Maybe the New Year will have Trumpsters growing some balls. 

I’m willing to bet you 5 hundred straight up, no hero games, none of your “ I’m doing it to benefit the site “ just a regular bet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

:baby:

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

just pick one of the MANY people that jumped at your offer of a bet. FFS like i posted a few pages back, i am in. and here ya go. if i'm betting ya i will do the FS donation if i lose and you do the same. i think that way we will see if there is a monetary bum/coward in the thread. prefer to spend your money, this coming november, on MAGA hats or something, but....

so put names in a hat and take the fucking bet you started. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

just pick one of the MANY people that jumped at your offer of a bet. FFS like i posted a few pages back, i am in. and here ya go. if i'm betting ya i will do the FS donation if i lose and you do the same. i think that way we will see if there is a monetary bum/coward in the thread. prefer to spend your money, this coming november, on MAGA hats or something, but....

so put names in a hat and take the fucking bet you started. 

Not a chance Kervin takes you up on your bet. He uses this site as his pedestal to say to everyone, hey, look at me, aren't I great!! :wacko:

Throw in the Dunning Kruger affliction with his narcissism disorder, and you end up with one delusional individual. :news:

In the field of psychology, the DunningKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.N

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Just take the individual bets or shut the fuck up already you little cunt FFS

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

WRONG 

you called out the board to bet you <the house> as soon as people stood up you started shifting away  from how bets work every other place on the planet .

no shocker you have zero faith in your beloved DNC prety much like lime the majority of the countery . am I right pampers ? the other side cunt who refuses to back his cock hole with a fiscal stake . 

fucking pathetic limp noodles 

Edited by Ez ryder

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

no excuses 12 people want to bet you straight up .

so put up or shut the fuck up and go lay by your dish 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Not going to bother reading this shit post but it sounds like this site is only going to pull in $100.00 after the election?

Or is he matching every bet?

hahahahahaha matching every bet? hahahahahahahahaha. fucker wont even go with one bet. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

WRONG 

you called out the board to bet you <the house> as soon as people stood up you started shifting away  from how bets work every other place on the planet .

no shocker you have zero faith in your beloved DNC prety much like lime the majority of the countery . am I right pampers ? the other side cunt who refuses to back his cock hole with a fiscal stake . 

fucking pathetic limp noodles 

No surprise you would think this. You can barely read.