Check your account email address ×

Huma Abedin link to terrorism

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no clue......I'm not saying anything about her motivations or anything concerning her. I'm simply saying that it is fucked up that someone who has her immediate connections is close to being in the White House

She has been around a long time. Hillary probably uses her to facilitate deals with rich Arabs...

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sorry,let me clarify. Muslim terrorist don't  associate with Jews. I spent two years in the Gulf,I know a little bit about the subject.

Muslim terrorists will use any tactic they deem necessary to infiltrate the west ...that we know as fact

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sorry,let me clarify. Muslim terrorist don't  associate with Jews. I spent two years in the Gulf,I know a little bit about the subject.

Sounds like you might be a terrorist!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Muslim terrorists will use any tactic they deem necessary to infiltrate the west ...that we know as fact

Even disguising themselves as a Muslim broad with ties to terrorists?... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Alot of the world thinks we are terrorists. And yet we don't think we are. That's fucked up...

I think we are terrorists , in fact I think we are the worlds leading state sponsor of terror!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think we are terrorists , in fact I think we are the worlds leading state sponsor of terror!!!!

We definitely are. Where do you think al quieda and Isis got all of their weapons?

Iran/contra?

If the Mid East didn't have oil,they would be as powerful as some small Africa Country. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$. Was in the Mid East in the late 80's/ early 90's. The same shit was going on back then. We aren't the only ones selling arms. There are plenty of other country's in the game.

Edited by Woodtick

43 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Her marriage was a front total sham :flush: 

• Like 1