There’s around 11,500,000 households in California

Rod

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

Incorrect 

right now oil Is cheap.  But demand for refined product is high. If demand goes down for it within a hundred years or so, cost will too 

supply and demand nerd 

Hey bro if demand goes down the cost of production will go up. So will the cost of distribution. And like I said taxes will probably go up bigly too. Govt will probably start taxing your home utilities more to make up the difference which means you and all of the other nooks will be putting solar panels on your roofs cuz everything will be too expensive. Then Trudeau will tax your roof!

Just now, Anler said:

Hey bro if demand goes down the cost of production will go up. So will the cost of distribution. And like I said taxes will probably go up bigly too. Govt will probably start taxing your home utilities more to make up the difference which means you and all of the other nooks will be putting solar panels on your roofs cuz everything will be too expensive. Then Trudeau will tax your roof!

No it won’t you moron :lol: 

So lets make a bet Toiler... In 10 years I say that more than half of the big 7 manufacturer's consumer vehicles will be electric based (including hybrids). MORE than half. $1,000. December 9th, 2029. Bet? :news: 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, all that other lost tax revenue will just stay lost.  

Eventually taxes will catch up through registration...  But a solar system would be equivalent to making your own gas at home for free after a couple years when your initial investment is recouped in your solar system to refuel your EV.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Eventually taxes will catch up through registration...  But a solar system would be equivalent to making your own gas at home for free after a couple years when your initial investment is recouped in your solar system to refuel your EV.

I know this might be hard for a Liberal to understand but at some point you have to pay more into it than you are getting out.  :lol:

/Thread.

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

gas is $2 too much per gallon.

It went from $1.10 to over $3 over night.. Its a fucking scam of the highest order.

Oil prices are controlled by OPEC and are being kept lower because they are fucking with Iran, Venezuela and Russia. Right now those are their only competition. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I know this might be hard for a Liberal to understand but at some point you have to pay more into it than you are getting out.  :lol:

/Thread.

The end justifies the means.  That's how they used to be sold. i understand that too.  But to try and compare costs over time, right now, i don't see the benefits.  It's a fools lie.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

In some states if you produce more electricity than you pull from the grid your meter will spin backwards and you will get credits from the power company. I saw a piece years ago on the solar farm that Larry Hagman had. At the time of the interview he had a $600, 000 credit. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

The end justifies the means.  That's how they used to be sold. i understand that too.  But to try and compare costs over time, right now, i don't see the benefits.  It's a fools lie.

For E vehicles or residential solar? 

• Gold Member

If all 11.5 million households in California had EV’s you would be hard pressed to find a gas station where you need it if you are traveling through.  The ones you do find will have 1year old ethanol blend that has a bunch of water in it cause nobody uses it

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

In some states if you produce more electricity than you pull from the grid your meter will spin backwards and you will get credits from the power company. I saw a piece years ago on the solar farm that Larry Hagman had. At the time of the interview he had a $600, 000 credit. 

My utility is 1 for 1 kwh.  So every kwh I would put on the grid I can pull it back off when I need....  it’s called grid tied systems and the utility company is just your battery in the end

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

My utility is 1 for 1 kwh.  So every kwh I would put on the grid I can pull it back off when I need....  it’s called grid tied systems and the utility company is just your battery in the end

Yep. If I was building a house new today I would have geothermal and full solar. If you could do a well and septic then you you are really sticking it to the man!

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The irony is it will be natural gas that saves California from it's electrical generation woes. Maybe even some nuke.

cali1.png

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The irony is it will be natural gas that saves California from it's electrical generation woes. Maybe even some nuke.

Nothing wrong with nuclear power but the greenies in Cali would never go for it. We had 6 in Illinois, one has been decommissioned and I hear 2 more are on the chopping block. It costs a lot to decommission one of those and years to do. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yep. If I was building a house new today I would have geothermal and full solar. If you could do a well and septic then you you are really sticking it to the man!

Sure, if you want to dump a ton of cash into the build. 

It's like saying, "Fuck it...here's $100k for my speeding ticket fines...I'm not going to do the speed limit!" 

Related image

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nothing wrong with nuclear power but the greenies in Cali would never go for it. We had 6 in Illinois, one has been decommissioned and I hear 2 more are on the chopping block. It costs a lot to decommission one of those and years to do. 

The MMGW alarmist movement is dead against Nuclear Energy. It blows me away that they're that stupid thinking we can survive on wind and solar alone, plus the fact they are OK with the movement clear cutting forests to make room for these solar and wind farms.

The whole fucking movement/scam is beyond believe but the rich, or those that are capitalizing on this, know there's idiots like this out there! 

sheeple3.png

2 minutes ago, irv said:

The MMGW alarmist movement is dead against Nuclear Energy. It blows me away that they're that stupid thinking we can survive on wind and solar alone, plus the fact they are OK with the movement clear cutting forests to make room for these solar and wind farms.

The whole fucking movement/scam is beyond believe but the rich, or those that are capitalizing on this, know there's idiots like this out there! 

sheeple3.png

there are down sides to nuclear. Right now natural gas is taking over. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

If less people are using it, it will cost more for stations to provide it. So yes it will cost more. 10 years ago we were in a manipulated commodities trend. Gas got up to $5/gallon here. in 2009 it was down to $1.50/gallon. 

And road tax revenue will suffer bigly so I would imagine taxes on it will be increased bigly. 

At some point even a liberal twat will realize alternative vehicles will have to pay for roads. That being said, I will go $100 with ya that gas will not be $10 a gallon 10 rs from now. In any state except Cali.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Oil prices are controlled by OPEC and are being kept lower because they are fucking with Iran, Venezuela and Russia. Right now those are their only competition. 

So a glut of American oil has nothing to do with it?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That will eventually end or be fixed . Many states ( mine I know of ) Power company has to pay ( or credit ) you full retail. That will change to wholesale at some point.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

All of the manus are moving towards electric vehicles. The roads are going to look alot different in 10 years. Sorry if that hurts your butt. 

who is not a fan of coal powerd nucular boosted cars 

he'll ford started Kingsford for his brother-in-law we are coming full circle 

Edited by Ez ryder