Check your account email address ×

Who benefitted the most from losing a decade of fs1 archives?

f7ben

Who benefitted the most from losing the fs1 archives  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^Without this place, this guy would literally have no life.  Zero.  Finito.

Says the guy that likes to brag about his years on all these forums like it's a badge of honor. 😂

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Rob's implosion started the day after his wife passed away.  You, me, we, just happened to be collateral damage. 

Thats exactly right imo.  Like Zambo pointed out, bringing it back up and rehashing it, if not outright lying about it, is beyond juvenile.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy that likes to brag about his years on all these forums like it's a badge of honor. 😂

Been around long time, sure.  So have you. The difference is I’ve made many friendships in that time that still last today.  You on the other hand, haven’t met a soul, instead just sit at your keyboard and spread insults and misery.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats exactly right imo.  Like Zambo pointed out, bringing it back up and rehashing it, if not outright lying about it, is beyond juvenile.

Been around long time, sure.  So have you. The difference is I’ve made many friendships in that time that still last today.  You on the other hand, haven’t met a soul, instead just sit at your keyboard and spread insults and misery.

Insults and misery....take it easy Debbie Drama. 😂😂

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Insults and misery....take it easy Debbie Drama. 😂😂

You don’t come off as a very happy guy, sorry.  I guess thats why you put up that poll about your bitterness, which is another form of misery, so yeah..  :lol:  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Momo being outed by Rob for having dupes and skirting around directly calling him a lair was epic as fs was.  Except maybe for Fred's drunken annual Christmas rants.  

My single favorite aspect of this place!!  A drunken Canadian Christmas shitshow!!  :lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

The ones that posted in support of lug height speed increases are off the hook. 

Some of those threads I missed really should have been designated as a national treasure and never deleted.  Cuz, holy fucking shit.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The Indians killing off the buffalo was the best.  And the picture of Don with the headdress on.

There were alot of good Don chops. I love the magazine cover in small print "not for sale to blacks" 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The Indians killing off the buffalo was the best.  And the picture of Don with the headdress on.

Just now, Kev144 said:

There were alot of good Don chops. I love the magazine cover in small print "not for sale to blacks" 

Somebody posted all of those not too long ago...classics. 😂

Just now, frenchy said:

The bet about Don getting served soup by Harry in Italy who happened to be dead was classic too. 

Hahahaha....I forgot about that one...priceless! 

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Momo being outed by Rob for having dupes and skirting around directly calling him a lair was epic as fs was.  Except maybe for Fred's drunken annual Christmas rants.  

First person I thought of was Fred :lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

My single favorite aspect of this place!!  A drunken Canadian Christmas shitshow!!  :lol:

Those drunken fightss between him and Zoso were Hilarious. 

Faggy James and Zoso fights were hilarious too 

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

1121786654_DonnyBuffalo.jpg.d52da246418a2448b65d829fc24e05b8.jpg

F8DB24C7-9D26-463A-9687-F96281BDB6CF.jpeg.4519089e6e2728c96f43a7c712936e23.jpeg.d8b2ad953db72b8070be9f7b12c7d6d2.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

73558D4E-B9B9-4658-8E40-3E0E79612757.jpeg

252B1B69-6675-43ED-A274-5C9A7AA393FF.jpeg

82903CE9-8550-43C6-AA9C-1DEAD5CEF2E0.jpeg

That first one is a cool picture.  But how on Earth did you get Ray Mystero and Alfred E. Neuman together at the same time for a picture? 

Who's that faggot holding the Spotted Cow bottle? :dunno: 

and I don't see what those 3 hot blonde MILFs are doing with those 3 loser they're married to

:snack:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Me, Daive and Bhen are pimp ass playas, sucks you don’t have our game. :owned: 

Is Don as hammered in that party picture as he looks? :lol:

That was Drew's wedding, right?