Ben, perhaps an answer for you, find a new place to live

18 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

So you want to be allowed to drink and drive. Got it. Alcoholics such as yourself struggle to come to terms with drinking and driving enforcement. Sucks to be you.

Nope....i just dont want to live in fear of constant harrassment and ridiculous drinking and driving laws

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, it's the most beautiful job in the world. Hammering the accelerator, and blues flashing, siren wailing as you pull onto the interstate at 85, with the words " STATE TROOPER " on your fender, with broads that want you, and guys that wanna' be you!!!  

Maybe hit a few pencil arm dewshs with the baton like benny2many and gay Jay std!!!

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Maybe hit a few pencil arm dewshs with the baton like benny2many and gay Jay std!!!

I'd like to get a police job in Benny's town and get him when he's been drinking, and slap the shit out of him!!!!!!!

:slapping:                                    :lol2::lol2:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd like to get a police job in Benny's town and get him when he's been drinking, and slap the shit out of him!!!!!!!

:slapping:                                    :lol2::lol2:

I'd beat your fucking ass so quick you wouldnt know what happened

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Cops do zero to stop crime....nothing

Police are a Deterrent no different than lower crime rates in areas with open ccw laws. I think the BS ticket writing and general harassment of people could go. But crimes goes up when a police presence goes away. We have a few communities that lost their local police and thr crime rates increased it’s a fact

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Police are a Deterrent no different than lower crime rates in areas with open ccw laws. I think the BS ticket writing and general harassment of people could go. But crimes goes up when a police presence goes away. We have a few communities that lost their local police and thr crime rates increased it’s a fact

I'd prefer to be robbed by a junkie from time to time versus being robbed by a pig with a badge and smirk. At least I can fight back against the junkie if I choose

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd prefer to be robbed by a junkie from time to time versus being robbed by a pig with a badge and smirk. At least I can fight back against the junkie if I choose

Have you been robbed by a cop??

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea ok   Just like bad things don't happen to innocent people in gun free zones 

Cops on patrol make little to no difference where I live. 

Might be different in your shithole. 

1oBB.gif

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Have you been robbed by a cop??

Yup....had one steal a whole keg of beer from me once. Had one steal 3 days of my time in another instance. Had one steal my sled from me for zero reason and then refuse to give it back for over a month and I had to pay the impound fee. Had multiple minor instances that cost me time and money.

Fuck cops

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup....had one steal a whole keg of beer from me once. Had one steal 3 days of my time in another instance. Had one steal my sled from me for zero reason and then refuse to give it back for over a month and I had to pay the impound fee. Had multiple minor instances that cost me time and money.

Fuck cops

I’d be curious to see the entire story on all these cases. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck cops

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck cops

Wow now we know why :guzzle: I get it 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’d be curious to see the entire story on all these cases. 

Had a keg at a street dance in town and I was drinking beers with 5 or 6 other guys out of it. 3 or 4 cops came up to me and told me I wasnt allowed to have any alcohol that wasnt purchased inside the cordoned off street dance area. 

I said I bought the keg right there....and I pointed at the liquor store inside the street dance area. They laughed and walked off. About 5 minutes later 2 more cops came back and told me to back away from the keg and they were confiscating it. I told them I bought it legally and was consuming it inline with the street dance rules. The faggot ass pig told me if I said one more word I was going to jail and then him and his pig partner grabbed the keg and left.

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Had a keg at a street dance in town and I was drinking beers with 5 or 6 other guys out of it. 3 or 4 cops came up to me and told me I wasnt allowed to have any alcohol that wasnt purchased inside the cordoned off street dance area. 

I said I bought the keg right there....and I pointed at the liquor store inside the street dance area. They laughed and walked off. About 5 minutes later 2 more cops came back and told me to back away from the keg and they were confiscating it. I told them I bought it legally and was consuming it online with the street dance rules. The faggot ass pig told me if I said one more word I was going to jail and then him and his pig partner grabbed the keg and left.

:owned:!!!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I said I bought the keg right there....and I pointed at the liquor store inside the street dance area. They laughed and walked off. About 5 minutes later 2 more cops came back and told me to back away from the keg and they were confiscating it. I told them I bought it legally and was consuming it inline with the street dance rules. The faggot ass pig told me if I said one more word I was going to jail and then him and his pig partner grabbed the keg and left.

You let a couple cops make you their bitch!!!   :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1