Chris Matthews on Hillary

• Platinum Contributing Member

Actually I think he was speaking to why Trump is getting support and Trumps message and not his opinion but he makes a great point none the less.  Actual video in link.   I have to say these are HIGH on the list why I'll be voting for Trump on Tuesday.  

Chris Matthews: If you like the way things are the way they are headed in this country. If you’d like to continue the destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it. If you like the uncontrollable immigration, if you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria. If you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep this all the way it is, fine, then vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don’t like the way things are headed you got a chance to really shake the system the system at its roots. If you wake up on Election Day and it’s the same as it is today, if its the same 4 or 5 or 8 years from now, remember you had a chance really change it up but you were to dainty to do it.

If Trump were to win this election, those would be the reasons that would be written at the top of the newspaper the day afterward. So why doesn't he do it. Why doesn't he say now what will win him the election. Why does he fight and make stupid headlines with his battles with Megyn Kelly and Dana Bash. He seems to devote every day fighting fights that make people forget the reasons why he started running for president. Reasons that continue to carry the shrinking chance that he may win this thing. I say this not because I want Trump to win but because I can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically. 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/whoa-sounds-like-chris-matthews-just-endorsed-trump-video/

Edited by Highmark