Sign in to follow this  
kevinmxz700

Mazinaw Powerline club new restaurant

Recommended Posts

New place to get food this year, just off trail 1010 (hwy 506 just east of hwy 41), the golf course is opening the club house to serve snowmobilers and bishop lake has rooms to rent.  New service trail shows on ofsc map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on The Map !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kevinmxz700 said:

New place to get food this year, just off trail 1010 (hwy 506 just east of hwy 41), the golf course is opening the club house to serve snowmobilers and bishop lake has rooms to rent.  New service trail shows on ofsc map.

What’s the official name of Bishops Lake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sksman said:

What’s the official name of Bishops Lake?

Bishops Lake.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kevinmxz700 said:

New place to get food this year, just off trail 1010 (hwy 506 just east of hwy 41), the golf course is opening the club house to serve snowmobilers and bishop lake has rooms to rent.  New service trail shows on ofsc map.

That is great!  Looks like fuel at Bishop Lake Outdoor Store and food at the Golf Club course....  Too bad the old Moosehead on 41 t Irvine Lake doesn't reopen.  That was great lunch stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poncho said:

That is great!  Looks like fuel at Bishop Lake Outdoor Store and food at the Golf Club course....  Too bad the old Moosehead on 41 t Irvine Lake doesn't reopen.  That was great lunch stop.

Moosehorn !! And yes her nickname really was "Nips"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Bishops Lake.......

Thanks Sherlock!

is it Bishops Lake motel?

orCabins?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tinker said:

Moosehorn !! And yes her nickname really was "Nips"

Oh yes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sksman said:

Thanks Sherlock!

is it Bishops Lake motel?

orCabins?

 

Outdoor store........google it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the Swiss Inn going to reopen?   when I drove by a month ago, it looked like someone was working on it.

Love the Bon Echo Loop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ONTMXZ said:

Is the Swiss Inn going to reopen?   when I drove by a month ago, it looked like someone was working on it.

Love the Bon Echo Loop!

Who knows.  Peter told me years ago there were numerous issues in the building to address prior to reopening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.