Official: 2019/2020 Snow reports thread

jtssrx

Believe it or not half of Arizona is in a major snow storm tonight. The other half is in a major rain storm. Multiple feet if snow possible in places like Flagstaff, williams,Oatman, and most all elevations above 5000’. 

Down low its raining. Flash flood warnings for half a dozen counties at least. Phoenix is flooding in places. Flash floods in havasu. About 30 minutes ago a 2” deep 20’ wide river of water flowed through my place headed to the lake. I will have lots of work in cleaning up after this one. 

Still raining now. Supposed to keep raining for 3 more hours. 

Wonder how @Matt is doing over in Phoenix. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Believe it or not half of Arizona is in a major snow storm tonight. The other half is in a major rain storm. Multiple feet if snow possible in places like Flagstaff, williams,Oatman, and most all elevations above 5000’. 

Down low its raining. Flash flood warnings for half a dozen counties at least. Phoenix is flooding in places. Flash floods in havasu. About 30 minutes ago a 2” deep 20’ wide river of water flowed through my place headed to the lake. I will have lots of work in cleaning up after this one. 

Haha I hope Arizona freezes and all of those snowbirds, beaners and meth heads have to move to mexico!

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Shot up I-17 yrs ago. Half way up was in a snowstorm

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I’m with a customer that is looking at his flight to New Mexico this afternoon,seeing if it’s going to be canceled. He is on the phone with his wife,telling her to repack with winter gear.:lol2: I was on a job site this morning and they were laying sod .:lol:

I heard that interstate 40 from Kingman AZ to the New Mexico border is closed. Up to 2.5’ of snow in places along I-40. 

We got a little rain and some lightening last night but it never got cold. Its almost 60 here now and sunshine. 

So big snow has been dumping about 100 miles north of Anchorage. Cantwell. A riding area @SSFB and @NaturallyAspirated and I rode in 2014 when they came up. It dumped for 3 days straight and added about 5’ of powder on top of the 3’ of base that was there. 

Nothing but a stuckfest. 

In the Middle picture, Trent is standing on his seat.  He couldnt make it through the trench.  Took 3 guys over an hour to get that sled unburied.  

C26FECF3-DB94-4DD2-A42E-DD5FDFCF9D88.jpeg

FDE1DD3B-DF18-4664-B3D2-D85664939A6C.jpeg

BF44387C-8D19-4682-AF95-0F2773F4AEBC.jpeg

6571668F-998F-4BD7-9C3D-D25D9143577E.jpeg

4F8CA44B-FA4E-4548-8CA5-6ADADF6CF827.jpeg

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 2

Gonna' head out before too long to make some initial passes. Expecting about a foot or more. 

Possibly more shit coming Tues. 

We have about 4-5 inches now. 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So big snow has been dumping about 100 miles north of Anchorage. Cantwell. A riding area @SSFB and @NaturallyAspirated and I rode in 2014 when they came up. It dumped for 3 days straight and added about 5’ of powder on top of the 3’ of base that was there. 

Nothing but a stuckfest. 

In the Middle picture, Trent is standing on his seat.  He couldnt make it through the trench.  Took 3 guys over an hour to get that sled unburied.  

Holy fuck, that crew looks like a group of ARABIC Terrorists!!!  

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nothing but a stuckfest. 

Most excellent!

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Most excellent!

Neal

All that glorious snow and Tom is lounging around Lake Havasu in his banana hammock drinking White Claws....WTF!!!!! 😆

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All that glorious snow and Tom is lounging around Lake Havasu in his banana hammock drinking White Claws....WTF!!!!! 😆

Hahahaha. Well, I'm headed home in 10 days so there will be plenty of snow to play in when I get back. 

Between shock work and riding I might not have time for Christmas. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Well, I'm headed home in 10 days so there will be plenty of snow to play in when I get back. 

Between shock work and riding I might not have time for Christmas. 

:ylsuper: