Sign in to follow this  
Poncho

Almost as ugly as the new Skidoo’s

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Tinker said:

Not sure on your route north but Pat's Stitch n Sew in Bancroft does good upholstery, 675 Monck rd. just south of town

There is a guy in Northbrook, on 41, that has done upholstery work for me before.....honesty I don't plan on doing much with this thing.....I discovered it needs a fuel pump if it hits the 200 mark I will pitch it in the lake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poncho,

Are you saying the one in the ad is not available anymore? Was just trying to get ahold of the guy to buy it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DeezNutz said:

Poncho,

Are you saying the one in the ad is not available anymore? Was just trying to get ahold of the guy to buy it!

That is mine....good luck trying to buy it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, franks pond said:

better in the deep stuff than my buds axys lol

Same throttle response too...😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, franks pond said:

 

He got about one foot farther than I did on the first run....Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, franks pond said:

better in the deep stuff than my buds axys lol

Must be a brave man. To ride that SS standing up with a 21" ski stance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Sounded like a bad case of " Turbo lag "

Screenshot_2019-01-11-05-25-33-1.png

Tillotson Lag...standard response

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Sleds are out running the road and open fields, better watch for rocks and stumps lol

 

They will likely hit the Ganny tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Poncho said:

They will likely hit the Ganny tomorrow 

The rail trail has been groomed north of Fenelon. We ran down the trail and back to try out the sled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, smokin george said:

The rail trail has been groomed north of Fenelon. We ran down the trail and back to try out the sled.

Are they calling for similar weather up your way, George?

Tomorrow and Monday most likely have us back down to grass around these parts. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-149_metric_e.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, irv said:

Are they calling for similar weather up your way, George?

Tomorrow and Monday most likely have us back down to grass around these parts. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-149_metric_e.html

Yes TWN says rain and fingers crossed it's minimal. I'm gonna go for a ride down to a buddies place to give him a hand getting his sleds out of his trailer into his garage

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.