RACING SEASON BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just a guess based on what i saw: 

Doo had about 50 percent of entries.  Cat and Poo split the rest.  

It looked like Doo was pulling most wins in the heats and finals, followed by Cat...then Poo.  I think Cat took the final in Sport and Sport-lite?  Again...I’m not 100% sure.  It’s hard to follow the results working the track and I haven’t looked at ISOC yet.

Practice starts at 8 and the first heats start at 9:15.  I’ll see if I can get a schedule posted in a bit.

Doo finished 1, 2, 3 in Sport. It wasn’t even close for a Poo or Cat. 

Thanks for the schedule. 

Its 8am in Duluth right now or 7am?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Doo finished 1, 2, 3 in Sport. It wasn’t even close for a Poo or Cat. 

Thanks for the schedule. 

Its 8am in Duluth right now or 7am?

7am

• Like 1

Also, if any of you were watching that fuckery in the final Dominator, Renheim got DQ'd for using "hot gas".  Total moron move.  I mean...rheeeetard!  He brought his own can down to the starting line and got "pimped".  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Also, if any of you were watching that fuckery in the final Dominator, Renheim got DQ'd for using "hot gas".  Total moron move.  I mean...rheeeetard!  He brought his own can down to the starting line and got "pimped".  :lol: 

Yea, i was wondering what he got DQ’d for. 

Thanks for the update. 

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I guess as long as there are full fields and good racing all is well but considering Cat has such a long history of racing hopefully they will get back in the game heavy at some point. :thumbsup:

X2.  It won’t be much fun just watching one brand dominate.  Now that Tuckers retired hopefully the racing will be more competitive too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Must have been 110+ octane?  Here are the rules.

FUEL

All racers are required to use Sunoco fuel at the nationals. The fuel designated for all pro classes and sport classes is surge. All classes below Sport Lite have the option to run Surge or to run Optima. The fuel must not be blended of any sort and must pass all ISOC test standards. Sunoco fuel is not required at ISOC regionals. If you have any questions, please feel free to email tech@snocross.com Penalty for a failed fuel test will be disqualification for the race he or she participated in with illegal fuel. Residual fuel remaining in the tank or contaminated tanks causing failed fuel tests are the responsibility of the racer and will result in a disqualification.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Must have been 110+ octane?  Here are the rules.

FUEL

All racers are required to use Sunoco fuel at the nationals. The fuel designated for all pro classes and sport classes is surge. All classes below Sport Lite have the option to run Surge or to run Optima. The fuel must not be blended of any sort and must pass all ISOC test standards. Sunoco fuel is not required at ISOC regionals. If you have any questions, please feel free to email tech@snocross.com Penalty for a failed fuel test will be disqualification for the race he or she participated in with illegal fuel. Residual fuel remaining in the tank or contaminated tanks causing failed fuel tests are the responsibility of the racer and will result in a disqualification.

They should just run em all on 91 and do away with the race fuel hassle.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skeeter21i said:

Wtf, they canceled racing due to weather?

Yeah.  It was nasty.  Racers couldn’t see the track and the wind was unreal.  My beard needed to be thawed and chipped!!  We’re getting a good solid hosing right now with this blizzard.  12-24 expected.

Horay!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  It was nasty.  Racers couldn’t see the track and the wind was unreal.  My beard needed to be thawed and chipped!!  We’re getting a good solid hosing right now with this blizzard.  12-24 expected.

Horay!!!!

That sucks, other than the 12-24 part.  We might get north of a foot out east here in the flatlands, which is pretty useless given there are no trails.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That sucks, other than the 12-24 part.  We might get north of a foot out east here in the flatlands, which is pretty useless given there are no trails.

yeah, saw that.  portland, Boston, southern NH area supposed to be the jackpot for snowfall amounts, while jackman / Greenville area only   1-3" 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

yeah, saw that.  portland, Boston, southern NH area supposed to be the jackpot for snowfall amounts, while jackman / Greenville area  1-3" 

Well thankfully those areas already have snow and it seems to be coming down daily.  Buddy of ours put 25 miles on today in Jackman.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My brother and cousin are up there and said they are going to be surprised if they make it out of there by noon or even yet today.

Holy shit! 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

My brother and cousin are up there and said they are going to be surprised if they make it out of there by noon or even yet today.

Wowza. Thats crazy. 

How ironic is it that a Snowmobile race is cancelled because of too much snow. Hahahaha

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wowza. Thats crazy. 

How ironic is it that a Snowmobile race is cancelled because of too much snow. Hahahaha

It gets windy up on the hill there. Snow they can handle.....blizzard conditions make it tough

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Pussies. 

I honestly have never heard of them shitting anything down there. It must have been really bad.

It's also a nightmare getting in and out of that venue even when its nice