What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?

What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What are the fears that keep you, the average Freedom Sledder Poster awake at night?

• Women with Strong Wills, and Strong Minds.
    • Science.
    • Anyone who possess an education level beyond the 8th grade.
    • Electric Cars That Haul Ass.
    • Green Energy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I mostly worry about my younger family members, and their safety.

I also worry about break-ins or a home invasion. 

I also worry what they will do without me, 'cause I keep this place, and them goin'

I worry about my guns/tools, and all my equipments. 

I worry that they will not know the value of my stuff, and give it away, and some of it really valuable, and they won't know how to sell it properly. 

I also have to get up a few times a night to drain this monster. 

A few broken hours per night is it for me. 

You should get a notebook and start writing down current value of the things that are worth the most. My father and I have been Discussing Where to get the best prices for his collections when the time comes.which auctioneers to avoid. Some because they lowball, other’s because he doesn’t like them lol. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Out cold by 11:30ish, snooze alarming my way to 7:30 or so. No pissing yet.

my regular mid sleep piss trips started at about 42 . have not sleept a full non piss break night in about 9 yrs lol . could be worse 1/2 my buds need pills to fuck have not reached that depressing mile stone yet 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Shifty said:

You should get a notebook and start writing down current value of the things that are worth the most. My father and I have been Discussing Where to get the best prices for his collections when the time comes.which auctioneers to avoid. Some because they lowball, other’s because he doesn’t like them lol. 

action houses are about the worst bet unless high end houses.

my wife brings in a decent hunk of money every yr low balling collectable auction lots and flipping in one of her on line stores. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2.  Especially since Trump got elected.  I get satisfaction watching all the fem bois lose their shit over the guy.

You are the femmiest female boy. The ultimate forum drama queen

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are the femmiest female boy. The ultimate forum drama queen

have you looked in a mirror lately?  You have that distinction running away.  I told you last week I have zero interest in interacting with you.  Because you’re incapable of having a normal conversation.  With anyone.  Add ignorance, bitterness about who knows what and you’re just a loudmouthed asshole.  Put me on ignore, and quit starting threads with members names on them that just prove how triggered you get.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

have you looked in a mirror lately?  You have that distinction running away.  I told you last week I have zero interest in interacting with you.  Because you’re incapable of having a normal conversation.  With anyone.  Add ignorance, bitterness about who knows what and you’re just a loudmouthed asshole.  Put me on ignore, and quit starting threads with members names on them that just prove how triggered you get.

Nah....I dont think I'll do any of that...ok? How about fuck you instead...fucking crying ass queen. Maybe you should cry to John a little or maybe just a nice break to your safe space will do

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nah....I dont think I'll do any of that...ok? How about fuck you instead...fucking crying ass queen. Maybe you should cry to John a little or maybe just a nice break to your safe space will do

Well now, get it all out drama queen attention whore.  Christ look at your last 20 posts, you sound like you’re ready to hook up the garden hose to the exhaust pipe and end it all.  :lol:  I had a fucking great day, and you’re harshing that mellow, so bye.

5 hours ago, bladefever said:

550 moving to Canada keeps me awake at nights. I put up heavy duty blinds in my bedroom. Just in case he decides to take a peek.

What about my sheep and goats??

5 hours ago, Shifty said:

I thought the best wat to get rid of my guns would be through an auctioneer. Now, I guess they suck too. 

They might just keep all my guns. 

I have tons of stuff, they won't know what to do with. 

I actually want to give them TRAINING DAYS. 

They simply won't know how to keep this place goin'.   

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now, I guess they suck too. 

I have tons of stuff, they won't know what to do with. 

I actually want to give them TRAINING DAYS. 

They simply won't know how to keep this place goin'.   

What about your. "rare" collection?

Screenshot_2019-11-27-05-09-49-1.png

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

good luck with that.

Why? Just the engine was $12,000.

I sold a 26 year old drag sled last year for $7,000 and it was not remotely close to this one in HP and tricked out equipment..this one is a 150mph sled.

Rumour has it. Your sheep and goats sleep with their backs up tight to the fence. And get very skittish if they hear the sound of a zipper within 20 ft ( 6 m ) in you come to Canada.

What about your. "rare" collection?

Screenshot_2019-11-27-05-09-49-1.png

Wow, how would anybody but a real faggot even know about that magazine!!! LMAO!!! Well, GAY BLADE I think we know the answer, you ball-bagger!!!   

15 hours ago, irv said:

Like I suggested earlier, make a list of your valuables and put their current worth on that list. I did that with some of my higher end baseball cards and talked to my wife in case I go before her. 

You could also leave instructions in your will and state what's expensive and what is not. Lots of people also make videos and instructions on what to do with of their stuff and their value. 

Lots can be done to alleviate those worries if you put your mind to it.

agreed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No snow.....that's about it.  :bc: