There’s something terribly wrong’: Americans are dying young at alarming rates

34 minutes ago, bussman said:

If the shoe fits...

So what's the brave way to die? :lol:

32 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Not at all, if you were man enough to get in front of me I would destroy and humiliate you. I've seen your kind that didn't have the balls to try enact positive change and make a difference more than once in my life. You are nothing.

Yeah you don't sound upset at all. 

I'm not . I know that pieces of shit like you have no conviction in their words. See, I like people and love my family and to wish death upon them is not normal human feeling. You're a mouthpiece that likes to throw shit out to get a reaction. You believe in very little that you say but gets your rocks off by reactions of others. You would never load up and end it because you're too afraid. If what you "wish" for ever happened you'd be crying like a little bitch til the bitter end. Fuck off, I'm done with you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bussman said:

How adorable, team pussy is still at it. Hopefully Analer will be along soon to finish up the group ball gargling. :lol: 

Man....you just arent a very nice person. I'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster that whatever darkness is gaping your blow out asshole from the inside out gets its fill and moves on.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man....you just arent a very nice person. I'll pray to the flying spaghetti monster that whatever darkness is gaping your blow out asshole from the inside out gets its fill and moves on.

I am a nice person, I figured you 3 liked all that. lol

Wishing you everything you’ve ever asked for. :bc: 

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

I don’t think people who raise their kids without religion go around telling them that they are worthless. :dunno:

no they tell them every thing they do is special and right and they deserve all the shit they buy them . even when they loose a game the deserve a trophy and a trip to Starbucks for a team celebration.  . then the day comes they hit the real world and have to go to a job and can't Handel the reality of it all . but at least they pussy enough to take them self out for the good of us all 

• Platinum Contributing Member

6 hours ago, bussman said:

UN Agenda 2030 spells that goal out clearly. 

Uncle Znotty posts that about once a week. 

TOO MANY PEOPLE, and too many people from inferior parents. 

Parents are worthless, stupid, low-lifes, and they NEVAH win the school spelling bees, nor do they care!!!!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no they tell them every thing they do is special and right and they deserve all the shit they buy them . even when they loose  a game the deserve a trophy and a trip to Starbucks for a team celebration.  . then the day comes they hit the real world and have to go to a job and can't handel the reality of it all . but at least they pussy enough to take them self out for the good of us all 

Your spelling is atrocious. I don't know how you survive in the business world. I have two little kids school desks. I'm gonna ' put them up at the wood-pile and make you and Stevie " the bull " Gravano, squeeze your fat asses into them, and give you spelling lessons. :poke:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your spelling is atrocious. I don't know how you survive in the business world. I have two little kids school desks. I'm gonna ' put them up at the wood-pile and make you and Stevie " the bull " Gravano, squeeze your fat asses into them, and give you spelling lessons. :poke:

Gee dosnt that sound like fun. And after class we can sit around , drink beer . Then you can show everyone your baby pictures.

babydill.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Not at all. It's pretty evident that humanity doesn't deserve this planet and it would be better off without us.

Hopefully the pressures of society will stop low-lifes from breeding. 

If you were to watch the Maury Povich show for one week, you will be horrified at the people who are doing a lot of the BREEDING in this country. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Gee dosnt that sound like fun. And after class we can sit around , drink beer . Then you can show everyone your baby pictures.

babydill.jpg

See, I gotta' start learning how to post some pics, you fat bastid. Pics, even fake pics carry a lot of weight. Like they say, " A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS ". 

That ain't a pic of me, so it must be YOU. You haven't changed much. Faggot. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, I gotta' start learning how to post some pics, you fat bastid. Pics, even fake pics carry a lot of weight. Like they say, " A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS ". 

That ain't a pic of me, so it must be YOU. You haven't changed much. Faggot. 

When I saw that pic all I could think was " poor bastard never had a chance"

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

babydill.jpg

Yeah, you fat " NON-SPELLING " greaser, you find pics like that dog/guy pic, and think you're a smart ass, you fat fuck. 

That's ok, I'm gonna' figure out how to post those stupid pics, and I'm gonna' find pics of you with a black schlong in your mouth and say it's STEVE FROM AMHERST, you fuck-weed. 

Hey, why don't you hang with AWFUL MOUTHFUL, so you can all sit around and stroke each other's Johnsons??

:bigfinger:    :bigfinger::bigfinger:

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When I saw that pic all I could think was " poor bastard never had a chance"

I never did like you, you fat greasy bastid. I wish I wasn't so fukkin' old, or I would fight you, you cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, you fat " NON-SPELLING " greaser, you find pics like that dog/guy pic, and think you're a smart ass, you fat fuck. 

That's ok, I'm gonna' figure out how to post those stupid pics, and I'm gonna' find pics of you with a black schlong in your mouth and say it's STEVE FROM AMHERST, you fuck-weed. 

Hey, why don't you hang with AWFUL MOUTHFUL, so you can all sit around and stroke each other's Johnsons??

:bigfinger:    :bigfinger::bigfinger:

Jesus old man , relax. IF I knew it was going to send you right over the fucking edge I would never had posted it. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Jesus old man , relax. IF I knew it was going to send you right over the fucking edge I would never had posted it. 

Too late now...…………..you drew FIRST BLOOD!!!