What have we learned from testimony?

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And who's President wanted so badly to meet Trump.  Wonder why.

I learned that Trump is a fucker, and Rudy is about the slimiest piece of shit ever in the history of the human race.

Neal

:goodpost:

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Send over Biden he has a history of twisting arms in the Ukraine.

Yeah, guy must be pretty damn convincing to get his no nothing kid a sweetheart gig like that. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

My responses are tailor made to each unique clown in the posse.  You won't get that level of customization anywhere else.  

So you are on today's talking points ie ( Clown Posse) which a regurgitation from about 4 years ago in these forums. I know independent thought is frowned upon in your circles but you can try out some new material we will let you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

So you are on today's talking points ie ( Clown Posse) which a regurgitation from about 4 years ago in these forums. I know independent thought is frowned upon in your circles but you can try out some new material we will let you.

It's not "regurgitation".  It's retro. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

So from under oath testimony By a dozen or so we have learned that in 2016 many considered the Ukraine government to be among the most corrupt in the world. I believe on day two a witness placed the Ukraine at number 3 world wide. This is the same Government through the use of their Ambassador endorsed Hillary Clinton in a op-ed piece in the NYT.  I guess Corrupt Politicians and corrupt News papers like to stick together.

What have you learned from open testimony so far?  

That the reason the Democrats are on a full court press offense against Trump is because many of them were getting kickbacks from all the aid getting doled out, from everything from the Clinton Foundation to Hunter Bidens no show job.  I’m confident most of it will all come out eventually.  Hell alot of it is already, many just choose not to grasp it.

• Thanks 1

What I've learned is that our country is filled with rotten politicians, that are criminals, sneaks, dirty mother-fuckers, fakes and liars. However, they do possess one quality that gets them in power, and keeps them in power. The sons-of-bitches have the ego, and the self-esteem that is unshakeable.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That the reason the Democrats are on a full court press offense against Trump is because many of them were getting kickbacks from all the aid getting doled out, from everything from the Clinton Foundation to Hunter Bidens no show job.  I’m confident most of it will all come out eventually.  Hell alot of it is already, many just choose not to grasp it.

Yea Democrats have a name for whistle blowers during their tenure "Suicide Victims".

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is retro if you use the reference first but if you are third or fourth in line on a given day then it is regurgitation. 

Who are you?

• Gold Member

I learned if you are Hunter Biden you can have a child with your DNA but not have sex with the kids mother....or at least lie about have sex with a woman that had a child with match dna....

oh oh yeah I learned that Soland was told by Trump that he wants nothing from Ukraine and want no quid pro quo and anything out side that is just a personal presumption by any officials claiming quid pro quo and it’s synonyms.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I ask because Barissma paid Hunter Biden as a consultant but the official title he is given is board member and it turns out that would be illegal here in the states.

I bet thats really dreamy and cool  to the alt left here