What have we learned from testimony?

So from under oath testimony By a dozen or so we have learned that in 2016 many considered the Ukraine government to be among the most corrupt in the world. I believe on day two a witness placed the Ukraine at number 3 world wide. This is the same Government through the use of their Ambassador endorsed Hillary Clinton in a op-ed piece in the NYT.  I guess Corrupt Politicians and corrupt News papers like to stick together.

What have you learned from open testimony so far?  

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So from under oath testimony By a dozen or so we have learned that in 2016 many considered the Ukraine government to be among the most corrupt in the world. I believe on day two a witness placed the Ukraine at number 3 world wide. This is the same Government through the use of their Ambassador endorsed Hillary Clinton in a op-ed piece in the NYT.  I guess Corrupt Politicians and corrupt News papers like to stick together.

What have you learned from open testimony so far?  

And who's President wanted so badly to meet Trump.  Wonder why.

I learned that Trump is a fucker, and Rudy is about the slimiest piece of shit ever in the history of the human race.

Neal

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I must have missed it......The Ukrainians got their billion in military aid what did Trump get out of the quid pro quo?  Is Biden under investigation?

Trump got caught. 

I robbed a bank but I gave the money back so I’m innocent.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I must have missed it......The Ukrainians got their billion in military aid what did Trump get out of the quid pro quo?  Is Biden under investigation?

Lol.  You're so dumb you don't even realize that his plot was foiled by the whistleblower.  "Quick, give 'em the aid, Trump said after news of the whistleblower reached him - that way it'll look like I wasn't pressuring Ukraine for dirt on my political opponent even going so far as to ask for an open announcement of a completely unfounded and fake investigation".  "Trust me, it'll fool the clown posse - they'll buy just about anything I sell them!!!!"

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump got caught. 

I robbed a bank but I gave the money back so I’m innocent.

What law did he break by putting a hold on the aid? Watching Schiff in the meeting today it hit me that what they are trying to push is a conviction on intent alone. Tough sell to the viewers at home and really that is all this was about , mud slinging. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Lol.  You're so dumb you don't even realize that his plot was foiled by the whistleblower.  "Quick, give 'em the aid, Trump said after news of the whistleblower reached him - that way it'll look like I wasn't pressuring Ukraine for dirt on my political opponent even going so far as to ask for an open announcement of a completely unfounded and fake investigation".  "Trust me, it'll fool the clown posse - they'll buy just about anything I sell them!!!!"

Where is that whistle blower? Is witness tampering a crime? Speaking of buying anything they are selling you seem quite convinced on Schiff's sales pitch. None of this holds up to cross examination which of course is why the hearings are being held in the intelligence committee.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The sick part of what Trump wanted was the Ukrainians to announce an investigation into the Biden’s. He wanted the announcement only....no real investigation.

Let me ask you a question.....what was Hunter Biden's official title at Barissma? 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The sick part of what Trump wanted was the Ukrainians to announce an investigation into the Biden’s. He wanted the announcement only....no real investigation.

Exactly.  And were it not for that pesky whistleblower everything would have gone according to plan.  Ukraine would have announced that they are investigating Joe Biden and Lev & Igor would be sitting in the Pogo Lounge of the Beverly Heights Hotel, in the patio section of course, drinking Singapore Slings with mescal on the side.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

What law did he break by putting a hold on the aid? Watching Schiff in the meeting today it hit me that what they are trying to push is a conviction on intent alone. Tough sell to the viewers at home and really that is all this was about , mud slinging. 

Plus he's been notorious for dragging his feet and and not happy about giving our money when it comes to foreign affairs.... since we are giving more than our fair share in many cases. eg.NATO

He was very skeptical  about Ukraine being serious to battle corruption .

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

So how do you think Schiff will get the current president of the Ukraine to change his story?

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Plus he's been notorious for dragging his feet and and not happy about giving our money when it comes to foreign affairs.... since we are giving more than our fair share in many cases. eg.NATO

Can ya blame him. It's $400 million. You know a few million will end up in someones private bank account

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Careful this line of thinking sounds suspiciously like cross examination and their will be none of that allowed by the anti Trump dolts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Can ya blame him. It's $400 million. You know a few million will end up in someones private bank account

Aid which goes against Russian interest which is crazy because I am sure someone on this site assured me that Trump worked for the Russians.