Your special needs president.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

35AE4F49-DACF-4DF1-BC0C-F23549CB8299.jpeg

That is word for word testimony of what Soland said under oath.  If trump would have paraphrased in his own words on Soland’s testimony you guys would have lost your shit saying it’s not what was said.....  now you guys are losing your shit over Trump having the exact wording that Soland used in his testimony....  that is a sign of you guys lost again.

do you believe Soland when he said Trump told him what he told him as in wanting nothing from Ukraine???  How president directly him that he didn’t want any quid pro quo????

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Barbie.  Hey, can you look up and ask MC if he has already posted your dumb thread idea yet?  Don't bother emptying your mouth.

Fucking idiot.  :lol: 

Image result for tiny hands gif

I’m sorry to have wasted your time. I don’t read every post on here like you do. 

Your life must suck so much if this is your favourite place. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

How about just take a quick glance at titles of new threads before posting genius. Especially ones started by fellow Team TDS crew members. 

You were way too giddy and had to post your own and never even thought of checking.....we know 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sorry to have wasted your time. I don’t read every post on here like you do. 

Your life must suck so much if this is your favourite place. 

It's hard for me.  I spend much of my time at work and weekends completely obsessing to the point of rage about another country's politics on a sled site...and I don't even own a sled!!!!

Wait...wait a minute....that's not me....hmmmm.....it sounds familiar though....

Image result for laugh gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

How about just take a quick glance at titles of new threads before posting genius. Especially ones started by fellow Team TDS crew members. 

You were way too giddy and had to post your own and never even thought of checking.....we know 

How about me not giving a shit if you girls are pissed off or not. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahahhahahhaa!!!  You are such a triggered snowflake.  A really good ambassador for the libtwat gang!

Do you slap your puny doll hands on the table when you are on here?

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I knew it’d be to tough for you! Such a simple task for most but when you get giddy like a little school girl......

• Haha 1