News Homepages from around the Internet

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Sure doesn't sound all that confident to me if he won't bet a measley $100 

The house better think long and hard about drawing up articles and taking it to a vote.   Very well could cost them the WH and House in 2020.   They will NOT get 67 votes in the Senate plus they don't have control there.   Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, whistleblower amongst others could all be called to testify. 

Imagine if this crosses over into what Durham is investigating.   It could go all the way up to Obama.  :pc:

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The house better think long and hard about drawing up articles and taking it to a vote.   Very well could cost them the WH and House in 2020.   They will NOT get 67 votes in the Senate plus they don't have control there.   Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, whistleblower amongst others could all be called to testify. 

Imagine if this crosses over into what Durham is investigating.   It could go all the way up to Obama.  :pc:

Good. Expose all the corruption  Hammer them all. 

But you'll still have blow hards like MaineCunt, Barb and all the rest of the Dem shitbags on here who will keep defending those crooked pieces of shit. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

But you'll still have blow hards like MaineCunt, Barb and all the rest of the Dem shitbags on here who will keep defending those crooked pieces of shit. 

Trump extortion? As usual he doesn’t use his own money.....he uses the taxpayers.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

WH is already gone for them in 2020.  They've only got everything else to lose...and I suspect/hope they'll do it.  The bold is why.  Once this goes to an official trial...anybody and everybody can be called to testify and this will not be dictated by Schitt and his retards.  Oops.

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's my thought also.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WH is already gone for them in 2020.  They've only got everything else to lose...and I suspect/hope they'll do it.  The bold is why.  Once this goes to an official trial...anybody and everybody can be called to testify and this will not be dictated by Schitt and his retards.  Oops.

That's my thought also.

Imagine if the GOP in the Senate chooses who can and cannot testify.   :lol:  Oops.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Imagine if the GOP in the Senate chooses who can and cannot testify.   :lol:  Oops.  

I'd fucking love it....and prolly laugh to death! 

Somebody thought this "Majority rules/overrides" was a good idea at one time.  YUH..BIG FUCKING OOPS!

image.jpeg

• Haha 2

It’s all such sensationalized bullshit for idiots.  
Reminds me of the masked singer promos they play nonstop.  The hosts are banging their heads on the table, shitting their pants , because what they are seeing is so fucking amazing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1