Sondman Good or bad?

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you think Obama, Clinton, Schiff, Comey, Clapper, Brennan et al are slimier?  

Are we really going to assign a slime scale number to people now....if that isn’t an indication that the whole thing is fucked than I don’t know what is.

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Rudy would be my choice to look at corrupted foreign politicians. Think about his background as a prosecutor taking down the mob. Better choice than the policy wonks we have seen testifying this week.

Tell me about it.....fricken Mayor Giuliani but an abrupt end to my mob related Class B Firework purchases in Little Italy in NYC. ....was buying every year prior to his crackdown. :flush:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are we really going to assign a slime scale number to people now....if that isn’t an indication that the whole thing is fucked than I don’t know what is.

:dunno:  thought it was a simple question.  I believe the Democrats are way sleazier.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:dunno:  thought it was a simple question.  I believe the Democrats are way sleazier.

Of course you do and you left out Bush/Cheney. Hillary is a pos...absolutely. Bill was impeached and found not guilty. Clapper, Brennan and most spooks in general regardless of party are generally slimy. Obama May have been ineffective and not liked by you and your ilk but I’m not sure about his slime level.

• Gold Member

Trump just summed it up on the TV and Ken Starr agrees this is a big nothing burger now since Soland confirmed 100% without doubt that Trump wanted Nothing from Ukraine,  and said with out a doubt that Trump said no Quid pro quo which according to the yesterday talking point from the dems and synonyms also means bribery.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you do and you left out Bush/Cheney. Hillary is a pos...absolutely. Bill was impeached and found not guilty. Clapper, Brennan and most spooks in general regardless of party are generally slimy. Obama May have been ineffective and not liked by you and your ilk but I’m not sure about his slime level.

Next time I’ll try and ask a simple question more to your liking.  I’m quite sure about Obama’s slime level and will hopefully be proven correct in the next several months.  Not concerned about re litigating Bush Cheney, if he was guilty of war crimes which seems to be your opinion, too bad the Dems couldn’t make a case.  It certainly isn’t a fact like you and a couple dim bulbs like to think.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Next time I’ll try and ask a simple question more to your liking.  I’m quite sure about Obama’s slime level and will hopefully be proven correct in the next several months.  Not concerned about re litigating Bush Cheney, if he was guilty of war crimes which seems to be your opinion, too bad the Dems couldn’t make a case.  It certainly isn’t a fact like you and a couple dim bulbs like to think.  

What is your deal....I gave you an answer even though I  knew it was pointless and I did so without calling you names Mr. I Only Return Fire. 

BTW what case has been made and proven against Obama...oh yeah..none...fucking stupid old sot.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member

Impeaching a president for requiring corruption to be investigated as a prerequisite for a whitehouse meeting is not going to work. 

No matter how much the democrats try to tie aid to this, it is not going to work as it is not fact.  Dems are giving the president the 2020 election on a golden plate at this point.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ken Starr just said on Fox News that Sondlands testimony is a bombshell....the plot thickens.

Bombshell :lol2:

After further questioning of Sondland, Starr said the case for impeachment remains "muddy [and] murky" and that removing a president should not be based on evidence that is "subject to interpretation." Starr also said it was a "shocking omission" for Sondland not to include in his opening statement the details of a phone conversation with Trump about Ukraine.

"President Trump, when I asked him the open-ended question, what do you want from Ukraine? His answer was 'I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.' That's all I got from President Trump," Sondland recalled.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Rudy would be my choice to look at corrupted foreign politicians. Think about his background as a prosecutor taking down the mob. Better choice than the policy wonks we have seen testifying this week.

But he isn't a governmental employee.  He is outside the realm of how our country deals with other nations.

Neal

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

But he isn't a governmental employee.  He is outside the realm of how our country deals with other nations.

Neal

Technically you dont know what he is.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

I see many fall into this trap. The president is under no obligation to use only channels controls by the state department.  I can't think of a president who has not had some sort of back channel communications during their presidency going back as far as the founding of the country.

• Thanks 1

One of the Republicans today suggested that perhaps Rudy was working on his own and on behalf of his own interests in Ukraine.....IMO they are laying the groundwork to make him the patsy.