Sondman Good or bad?

He hasn't testified yet.  

He was hand picked by Trump after he bought the position with a hefty donation.

If he also a Democrat plant if he tells the truth.

"Trump doesn't give a shit about Ukraine, only an  investigation into the Bidens"

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of he says something harmful to Trump=Bad

:lol:

Oh...just give it a rest.  Isn't this the guy that has changed his testimony and "re-remembered" things several times now?  Yeah.....good coaching can do that.

Just now, bussman said:

I’m going to watch for this since most of your predictions have come true. 

How can he even keep spouting off here?  Just no self awareness.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His opening statement he said he was following the presidents orders.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6554291/Opening-Statement-of-Ambassador-Gordon-D.pdf

Here is Trump showing he has nothing to hide.

My lawyers and I have made multiple requests to the State Department and the White House for these materials. Yet, these materials were not provided to me. They have also refused to share these materials with this Committee. These documents are not classified and, in

fairness, should have been made available. In the absence of these materials, my memory has not been perfect. And I have no doubt that a more fair, open, and orderly process of allowing me to read the State Department records would have made this process more transparent.

I'm thinking his first reaction was to protect Trump and his own job.

Now he sees Trumps associates going to jail, he wants to tell the truth so he won't join the rest of the "good people" Trump surrounds himself with.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...just give it a rest.  Isn't this the guy that has changed his testimony and "re-remembered" things several times now?  Yeah.....good coaching can do that.

How can he even keep spouting off here?  Just no self awareness.

Fuck if I know but my assessment is accurate and it applies to everyone testifying. :joint:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck if I know but my assessment is accurate and it applies to everyone testifying. :joint:

Well, maybe the asshurt liberal media and their mother ship of a wasted party should have worked a bit more diligently in keeping what is so clearly an attempt to oust a sitting AND DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT a little less conspicuous.  

It’s blatantly clear this is but another bullshit attempt by a scheming party who, ONCE AGAIN, sat and coached their “witnesses”....who, apparently, aren’t even that!

• Thanks 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Weird how such opinionated people are scared to make the call.

Think it’s more that everyone here doesn’t give a fuck because nobody has any respect for you at all 

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Sonland said that investigating the Biden’s was never part of any deal oops 

He’s going to get raped on the Q and A.  He’s also probably going to end up in some legal hot water since he’s changed his sworn testimony a couple times....and will do so again today.

He’s another fraud with dirty hands.  This whole Ukraine thing just stinks....and bad.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

He’s going to get taped on the Q and A.  He’s also probably going to end up in some legal hot water since he’s changed his sworn testimony a couple times....and will do so again today.

He’s another fraud with dirty hands.  This whole Ukraine thing just stinks....and bad.

I wonder if Schiff is going to end up being charged with treason 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I wonder if Schiff is going to end up being charged with treason 

He should be, what a waste of time & money, they should be at work not this crap which isn't going anywhere and won't.

• Thanks 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

He should be, what a waste of time & money, they should be at work not this crap which isn't going anywhere and won't.

IMO Schiff made up and coordinated the entire thing as a coup 

he needs to be charged 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, XCR1250 said:

Did you say that when Clinton was being impeached?