Sondman Good or bad?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I am curious, but how is it if you don't rag all on trump that you are considered a partisan hack?  Trump is as good as being unaffiliated as any of the choices we had in the election.  FFS, you guys are full of shit.

That’s my point.  93% negative news coverage.  One fake accusation after another against the guy.  But sure, he’s just bad as the the Democrats.  Do ya think that just maybe he’s not the problem?   Oh and let’s be sure to ignore all the positive economic news like the stock market being up over 50% in the past 3 years. And you’re a partisan hack if you support Trump or don’t feel the need to join the pile on.  Sorry that is the most retarded thought process I can think of.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s my point.  93% negative news coverage.  One fake accusation after another against the guy.  But sure, he’s just bad as the the Democrats.  Do ya think that just maybe he’s not the problem?   Oh and let’s be sure to ignore all the positive economic news like the stock market being up over 50% in the past 3 years. And you’re a partisan hack if you support Trump or don’t feel the need to join the pile on.  Sorry that is the most retarded thought process I can think of.  

You're a partisan hack because you are now and have been for years on these forums.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Great rebuttal!

It's the only one and it's true...you make a list of  slimy politicians and it's all democrats and conveniently missing the names Bush and Cheney....damn dude just own your shit for once.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's the only one and it's true...you make a list of  slimy politicians and it's all democrats and conveniently missing the names Bush and Cheney....damn dude just own your shit for once.

Own your shit..... omg :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I am curious, but how is it if you don't rag all on trump that you are considered a partisan hack?  Trump is as good as being unaffiliated as any of the choices we had in the election.  FFS, you guys are full of shit.

when you blindly support and defend something no matter what that side does your a hack.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fake accusations?  How many more of his associates need to be locked up before you realize they aren't fake?

Trump is a crook. He hangs out with crooks. He has connections to Russia.  Russia meddled in the election to help Trump win. 

Trump stole 2 million from veterans, Trump broke campaign finance laws.  Trump tampered with and threatened witnesses.

Trump tried to stop people from testifying.  Trump with held aid from Ukraine and only paid them after the whistleblower complaint was public. 

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

when you blindly support and defend something no matter what that side does your a hack.

BINGO