What happens when you can't sell influence

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Some on here:  I eat the dingleberries out of her ass.......but I didn't vote for her.  

:lmao:

" I hate Trump with a passion , but I didn't vote for the only person running against him "

ah , yeah , ok.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" I hate Trump with a passion , but I didn't vote for the only person running against him "

ah , yeah , ok.

Yeah we got several of those “yeah but” types in here. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

This is your brain on the daily caller.      How fucking stupid do you have to be to bring up the Clinton foundation when Trump has been found guilty of stealing 2 million from Veterans while the Clinton foundation gets good ratings.  

• Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is your brain on the daily caller.      How fucking stupid do you have to be to bring up the Clinton foundation when Trump has been found guilty of stealing 2 million from Veterans while the Clinton foundation gets good ratings.  

• Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.

How stupid do you have to be to bring Trump into EVERY SINGLE THREAD to exercise your own butt-hurt?  TDS stupid?

yeah.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How stupid do you have to be to bring Trump into EVERY SINGLE THREAD to exercise your own butt-hurt?  TDS stupid?

yeah.

Hilary ran against Trump.  Trump stole from his charitable trust.  

I think the clown posse should be reminded regularly that Trump is  POS. They are too stupid to understand it otherwise. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Hilary ran against Trump.  Trump stole from his charitable trust.  

I think the clown posse should be reminded regularly that Trump is  POS. They are too stupid to understand it otherwise. 

:lol:

Thanks for your answer.

• Haha 1