More Proof That R’s and D’s Are Working Against Us

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yup.  Impeach Trump, then impeach Schiff.  Problems solved!

Neal

I'm almost to the point where I would say keep going all the way through Congress and have Special Elections for everyone. Like hit a reset button and clean house. Then implement term limits for all of them. But that's a crazy idea....right?   :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm almost to the point where I would say keep going all the way through Congress and have Special Elections for everyone. Like hit a reset button and clean house. Then implement term limits for all of them. But that's a crazy idea....right?   :lol: 

This doesn’t happen without war.  

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Crazy, but correct!

Neal

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

You talking about Civil War II?

Yup.  Our citizens (well...) have allowed this DC shit show to evolve this way....and now, a good part of them are defending it no matter what.  Change starts in the streets.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Who in their right mind would want to run and challenge the bureaucratic establishment?   Removing those elected are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to that. The ONLY solution is a massive reduction in the size and scope of the Federal Govt.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who in their right mind would want to run and challenge the bureaucratic establishment?   Removing those elected are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to that. The ONLY solution is a massive reduction in the size and scope of the Federal Govt.  

Yep it's out of control and a complete clown show no matter which side you look at. 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

@Mainecat & @revkevsdi

You two dipshits are always spouting off about the differences between the parties but you're remarkably silent in here. Wonder why? Could it be you're just a couple of brainless twatwaffel hacks?

you ain't gonna get anything out of them, you can keep trying fishing tho :lol: 

Just now, racer254 said:

slinger..., figured snowbeavis was #1

Oh, Tools reaps that #1 pretty easily.  That's idiocy I've never even heard of!

I think BarbieHands would be #2.  MC being three. Barbie runs her mouth a bit more reckless.  MC is like a turd we keep trying to pick up from the clean end. 

Slinger?  I had my moments with him but, out of them all....I bet I could drink a few "coke-colas" with hum easily and NOT end up beating the shit out of him.  In fact, I bet we'd have a ball busting on each other.  IDK..maybe not.  :lmao: