Sleep paralysis

Rod

Just now, Zambroski said:

Never heard of it.  I do have insomnia bouts though.  That sucks too.

You wake up and can’t move or talk. In those few seconds you 100% think you have a demon holding you down 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Masturbation: Yes.

Sleep paralysis: No thank you.  (Hard pass).

I never actually seen the demon. Just felt it. I guess some people actually see it. 

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I never actually seen the demon. Just felt it. I guess some people actually see it. 

Mine lives inside of me.  We’ve been arguing a lot lately.  He’s says I don’t take him out as much as I used to and our relationship is in a slump.  I’m starting to agree.

I wonder if he gets good sleep? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Mine lives inside of me.  We’ve been arguing a lot lately.  He’s says I don’t take him out as much as I used to and our relationship is in a slump.  I’m starting to agree.

I wonder if he gets good sleep? 

Pour some round up on him 

So this demon you cant see.....we will call him momo.....when hes holding you down does he try to penetrate you?

Does his breath smell like shit?

Also since momo is obese how can you not see him when hes banging you ...???

.something isnt adding up here

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Taking one look at your avatar I never would have guessed that you had a pet demon:lol: 

I get it quite often, but only when I'm overly tired. Also only happens when you sleep on your back.  Used to freak me the fuck out, but I'm used to it now.  I either try and gather up some energy and jerk myself out of it, or another thing you can do is start small my moving a finger or your hand, then keep going until you can move again.  

11 minutes ago, Doorider said:

I get it quite often, but only when I'm overly tired. Also only happens when you sleep on your back.  Used to freak me the fuck out, but I'm used to it now.  I either try and gather up some energy and jerk myself out of it, or another thing you can do is start small my moving a finger or your hand, then keep going until you can move again.  

10 minutes ago, Doorider said:

I've tried just trying myself "fuck it, I'll just fall back asleep", but it's not happening until you get out of it and change positions 

Sweet fuck!!!!!!  This sounds like “Serpent and the Rainbow” type shit!!!!  

Again, I’ll take a hard pass.  I’ll stick with insomnia.  Thanks.

23 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Yeah I just found it quite disconcerting. But I don’t get it anymore. And it was 100% only when I was sleeping on my back

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!!!!!!  This sounds like “Serpent and the Rainbow” type shit!!!!  

Again, I’ll take a hard pass.  I’ll stick with insomnia.  Thanks.

Fuck that voodoo shit.:lol: I'm gonna remember this thread the next time I can't fall asleep.