GOP Plays Risky Game With Attacks on Vindman

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump makes stupid comment about him wearing his uniform when it's common practice when military members are on Capitol Hill...Gym Jordan The Shower Enabler is still just a pos.

The Memo: GOP plays risky game with attacks on Vindman - https://thehill.com/homenews/the-memo/471211-the-memo-gop-plays-risky-game-with-attacks-on-vindman

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump makes stupid comment about him wearing his uniform when it's common practice when military members are on Capitol Hill...Gym Jordan The Shower Enabler is still just a pos.

The Memo: GOP plays risky game with attacks on Vindman - https://thehill.com/homenews/the-memo/471211-the-memo-gop-plays-risky-game-with-attacks-on-vindman

Just Republicans showing their respect for the military. 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

/thread.

X2

If you don’t see this is all for show....sponsored by the patronizing, pandering democrats...you should kill yourself.  He wears a suit for work.  That’s what he should wear for the hearings.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

X2

If you don’t see this is all for show....sponsored by the patronizing, pandering democrats...you should kill yourself.  He wears a suit for work.  That’s what he should wear for the hearings.

There is more to the article than that...don't read it....IDGAF.

IMG_5006.GIF.7f84a5113c82783a761917d98860b69b.GIF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is more to the article than that...don't read it....IDGAF.

Thanks.  Don’t need to.  It’s clear what this fucking queef was all about.  

BTW...you know all the military “bootlickers” looking for attention and expect to be “thanked for their service” you all rail about and can’t stand?  This is the guy.  I promise.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The smirk on his face when he was asked if Ukraine offered him the position of defense minister 3 times was all I needed to see.  My "creep radar" was going off bad with him.

Seems to a nerdy guy who rose thru the ranks abusing his power instead of leading.   Funny we haven't heard from any soldiers who served under him in combat how great of commander he was.

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The smirk on his face when he was asked if Ukraine offered him the position of defense minister 3 times was all I needed to say.  My "creep radar" was going off bad with him.

Seems to a nerdy guy who rose thru the ranks abusing his power instead of leading.   Funny we haven't heard from any soldiers who served under him in combat how great of commander he was.

So our military is so inept it promotes these kinds of people to that rank?  Good to know...

Neal

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The smirk on his face when he was asked if Ukraine offered him the position of defense minister 3 times was all I needed to say.  My "creep radar" was going off bad with him.

We won’t....unless the Dems can pay a few off.  It’s my guess he was like Kerry.  A fucking weasel his men despised.  He was also not directly in charge of any real combat forces.  In other words, where real leadership was an absolute must....he was left out.

Even WAPO ripper him apart for sporting his uniform.  

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So our military is so inept it promotes these kinds of people to that rank?  Good to know...

Neal

After Obama's purge, this is the quality that was left.

Just now, bussman said:

A light colonel in DC is pretty much a coffee grabber. 

Even in the real military they are.  They primarily perform XO duties for their commanders.  In other words, they are secretary go-fers.  In the reserves?  LOL....I’d say he equaled a PFC in the real military.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

After Obama's purge, this is the quality that was left.

After spending the last month on an AF base then an Army base talking to a lot of people the damage Obama did was greater than I thought. It does appear to be slowly getting better.