If Vince has a hair on his ass.....

f7ben

10 minutes ago, bussman said:

See, that’s how dumb you sound. That Thundercat with the brown spindles I said was ugly as fuck. You people. :lol: 

If AC peeters out and dies, you and Vince will be pallbearers at the funeral. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

What bag do you have? I had the linq saddle bags and the little boutiquey bags that mount on the top and none of them hold 4-5 days worth of stuff. It was a pain in the ass. I now use 1 bag and its cheaper and more effective than anything skidoo or polaris is offering. 

SR 21. Last year in a 5 day bagger I took a backpack and strapped it to the top and it had 4 gallons of oil in it and an extra pair of gloves and some other small shit. Plus a tank bag. I'm good for 7 days easily this seasons big loop. 

20190212_140000.jpg

5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

SR 21. Last year in a 5 day bagger I took a backpack and strapped it to the top and it had 4 gallons of oil in it and an extra pair of gloves and some other small shit. Plus a tank bag. I'm good for 7 days easily this seasons big loop. 

20190212_140000.jpg

4 gallons? 

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

20190212_140000.jpg

So 1 linq bag eh skinny? :lol: 

20190212_140000.jpg

Sweet fuck.  Setting off on an expedition!!!

20190212_140000.jpg

Klim carry on bag! Has telescoping handle and wheels! Clothes, gloves, goggles, toiletries, laptop, oil, tools, etc... 7 days 1500 miles beotch!

IMG_20190307_122150109_HDR.jpg

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Klim carry on bag! Has telescoping handle and wheels! Clothes, gloves, goggles, toiletries, laptop, oil, tools, etc... 7 days 1500 miles beotch!

I don't have enough tunnel for that suitcase. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck.  Setting off on an expedition!!!

Ya dude this is what sledders do. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I don't have enough tunnel for that suitcase. :lol:

Ya dude this is what sledders do. :dunno:

I should have taken some pics of the set ups on the cats. I think Vince has a carry on also but Pierre has a whole nomad ensemble going on. Probably a couple 2-3 gallons of oil too. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I should have taken some pics of the set ups on the cats. I think Vince has a carry on also but Pierre has a whole nomad ensemble going on. Probably a couple 2-3 gallons of oil too. :lol: 

I'm going to get the stackable linq caddy for oil this year. Then I'll be all set.

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I'm going to get the stackable linq caddy for oil this year. Then I'll be all set.

I brought enough for a few days and then I bought whatever gas station oil was available. I think I used 4 or 5 different brands. Still running.  :news: 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, technically not now that textron is the  parent but yes, a tiny fraction of the size of their next competitor which is Poo.

Always thought they were pretty close ...

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like a damn woman ...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I brought enough for a few days and then I bought whatever gas station oil was available. I think I used 4 or 5 different brands. Still running.  :news: 

Bussman's cat will stomp it with those gummy power valves I bet. :snack: