If Vince has a hair on his ass.....

f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He'll be in a Poo or Doo next year.

That Cat product launch was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life.

Vince is clearly fed up and stated if cat doesnt bring something worth owning to market then hes done.

Well Vince?

@Mileage Psycho

Is there really any other choice out there for the trails? 

E6A01C39-916E-41C6-A372-C41559314927.jpeg

27653784-AA70-423D-B4C1-A77B24731994.jpeg

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He'll be in a Poo or Doo next year.

That Cat product launch was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life.

Vince is clearly fed up and stated if cat doesnt bring something worth owning to market then hes done.

Well Vince?

@Mileage Psycho

1697598401_giphy(2).gif.b45a8347313f13000813e07877d3c0ac.gif.c433d4ae4cadcf08e466071619db4235.gif

Just now, thewayout said:

Is there really any other choice out there for the trails? 

E6A01C39-916E-41C6-A372-C41559314927.jpeg

27653784-AA70-423D-B4C1-A77B24731994.jpeg

No :bc:

• Like 1

Vince would fit perfect on a new Trudeau sled. However he does have a Polaris side x side so he is already testing the waters. Poo 850 power in the axys chassis is unrivaled in the industry.

So....its pretty clear now that the procross chassis directly led to the exit if cat from sledding. Damn

I knew it wasn an abortion but polaris survived the fusion....

Of course polaris abandoned the fusion after 2 years and the meth mouths at cat are going in a decade of procross failure lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So....its pretty clear now that the procross chassis directly led to the exit if cat from sledding. Damn

I knew it wasn an abortion but polaris survived the fusion....

Of course polaris abandoned the fusion after 2 years and the meth mouths at cat are going in a decade of procross failure lol

it doesn't look good for rest of models for 2021 next spring , my guess is its gonna be BNG and still will be on procross ,  man did they hype it up for 11-19-19 "releases"  I thought maybe limit build like 500 units on new chassis to give consumers a taste heading into springtime, man was I wrong big time , oh yeah fuck Textron all the way. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

it doesn't look good for rest of models for 2021 next spring , my guess is its gonna be BNG and still will be on procross ,  man did they hype it up for 11-19-19 "releases"  I thought maybe limit build like 500 units on new chassis to give consumers a taste heading into springtime, man was I wrong big time , oh yeah fuck Textron all the way. 

What an incredible let down....

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mid size sleds!

I can admire the attempt....as there is a market that want entry level sleds for their kids.  However, the market is tiny for those willing to break off 7-9k for these sleds.  Plus, resale is limited.  Not a single “entry level” sled maker has been able to make it off the ground.  Maybe this time it will because of it being a major brand instead of these no names.  I just doubt it.

It’s a noble idea.  But I see it going nowhere.  And if this marketing takes up the money for adult sleds and their racing budget.  Well, maybe they can make Textron Sparks?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can admire the attempt....as there is a market that want entry level sleds for their kids.  However, the market is tiny for those willing to break off 7-9k for these sleds.  Plus, resale is limited.  Not a single “entry level” sled maker has been able to make it off the ground.  Maybe this time it will because of it being a major brand instead of these no names.  I just doubt it.

It’s a noble idea.  But I see it going nowhere.  And of this marketing takes up the mo eat for adult sleds and their racing budget.  Well, maybe they can make Textron Sparks?

Problem is the price point 7600 for a trail mid size cat? You can get a doo sport 600 for 6900. The sea doo spark is what 5g so not sure where you're going.  It seems like a decent sled for the category but it's priced aboit 4k too high.  It will be a flop because of this.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Problem is the price point 7600 for a trail mid size cat? You can get a doo sport 600 for 6900. The sea doo spark is what 5g so not sure where you're going.  It seems like a decent sled for the category but it's priced aboit 4k too high.  It will be a flop because of this.  

The price point is the problem for all the mid size sled makers trying to make it work.  I think Premiere gave it a run but even at the $6500 or so mark, it’s just not worth it for a sled you can’t sell for half that in a couple years.  Plenty of 500 and 600 older models you scoop up for 3-5k, put a throttle block on then and then sell them for very little loss in a few years.  Not to mention you can take the block off when the kid gets old enough and still use the sled.  I don’t see many 14 and up kids hitting their growth spurt wanting to ride a mid size sled.

I guess I just don’t know what marketing analysis they’ve done to justify this big La-De-Da over not just one mid sized model, but three?  :dunno:

Their smart out, which...all OEM’s will be doing soon, is it’s order only so, they won’t be sitting around showroom floors by the numbers.  I know my local Cat dealer had that little white Cat-Yami kid sled on their floor for two years. Probably still there.  It was $4500????  Fucking paperweight.

IF all the sled manufacturers are going to go to the order your sled a year in advance, the sport will die. There just aren,t enough stupid sledders around to support this idea. Most sledders are very impulsive, and IF they see what they want, will buy it on the spot, even if they have to finance it for a ridiculous rate and term. And just how many kids sleds would they need to sell to stay afloat ? 

Edited by Frostynuts

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a noble idea.  But I see it going nowhere.  And if this marketing takes up the money for adult sleds and their racing budget.  Well, maybe they can make Textron Sparks?

They would have to have done some market research I would think. I'd like to see what it is since they went all in on it. I don't see it either.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They would have to have done some market research I would think. I'd like to see what it is since they went all in on it. I don't see it either.

The real question is, did they really “go all in on it” or, was it just a cheap toss made to look like they are going all in to see if it would take?  

I think it’s the latter.  I just don’t see it happening.  If I’m wrong, great.  But if they are actually putting all their bread in this basket and it doesn’t take.....at the cost of the adult lines???

Ooops.  🎶Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies........🎶

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

That's what people say when they either went super cheap or they were let down with a purchase  :lol: 

Fastest new 2 stroke for thousands less sounds like a win to me