ArCtIc CaT nEeDs A nEw ChAsSiS

Rod

Just now, Anler said:

How many sleds do you think are registered in Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota. Pretty small amount eh?

how many are trail sleds,? he'll I know 10 people with sleds registered in mn who have never used them here .

where do you see the oem putting r&d money and marketing money and sponsorship money now days? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

how many are trail sleds,? he'll I know 10 people with sleds registered in mn who have never used them here .

where do you see the oem putting r&d money and marketing money and sponsorship money now days? 

850 power...

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so your tinny little  corner of reality is the world then ha . I guess no diff than how you view pretty much everything 

Yea, the UP is a tiny little portion of the sledding industry :lol:  Dude, you're either trolling way hard or you're full blown retard 

16 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea, the UP is a tiny little portion of the sledding industry :lol:  Dude, you're either trolling way hard or you're full blown retard 

The dude is fucking brain damaged.

Mn , Mi and Wi have more registered sleds than all other states combined.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm convinced you're right that he will smoke whatever he can get his hands on :lol: 

That or he is the real MN FAS boy and you're not. Pleas accept my most sincere apologies :lmao:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm convinced you're right that he will smoke whatever he can get his hands on :lol: 

That or he is the real MN FAS boy and you're not. Pleas accept my most sincere apologies :lmao:

Apology NOT ACCEPTED!!!!!11

Ben has rode all over the place, crashing, sinking, and totaling sleds all over the Midwest. You ask him to ride and he’s down, unless of course he’s in the middle of figuring out an insurance claim and finding another sled. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Ben has rode all over the place, crashing, sinking, and totaling sleds all over the Midwest. You ask him to ride and he’s down, unless of course he’s in the middle of figuring out an insurance claim and finding another sled. :lol: 

Havent totalled a sled for almost 8 years bro....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apology NOT ACCEPTED!!!!!11

2041430429_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-17T200902_399.gif.c31b3d822a4e0784dad401858fe19957.gif

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

:lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Bhen is my friend,watch your tone.:lol:

43 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

so how many of the guys you see in da up do you think make the 17 hr drive a yr a few times a season ?

and yes the up us a tiny slice of the snomobile market . fuck just 1 western town has as many rental sleds at the whole up . and there are dozens of said towns in WY alone 

again I have a dimond pounder it passes the time till I can go do what I really enjoy .I spend over 30 hrs a yr maintaining said trail . I would have been done ridding 15 yrs ago if I never left the groom .

that said reality is the sled corps are spending the money where the market is currently at .

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Except the g4 is a brand new ground up chassis and the axys is a brand new ground up chassis and the procross was a pile of garbage the day it was released

Exactly the Axis was brand new in 2015 and the G4 cane out in 2017. Polaris already updated the axis in 2019 for the 850 motor. The idea that the Procross is the newest chassis is laughable 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so how many of the guys you see in da up do you think make the 17 hr drive a yr a few times a season ?

and yes the up us a tiny slice of the snomobile market . fuck just 1 western town has as many rental sleds at the whole up . and there are dozens of said towns in WY alone 

again I have a dimond pounder it passes the time till I can go do what I really enjoy .I spend over 30 hrs a yr maintaining said trail . I would have been done ridding 15 yrs ago if I never left the groom .

that said reality is the sled corps are spending the money where the market is currently at .

17 hour drive? WTF are you babbling about now? 

Bold- you're out to lunch dude  :lmao: :lol:

@f7ben

This guy is definitely FAS :lol:

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and again how many are used only in said state . I have 1 register in mn that has never been used here . as well as 10 guys I know . toss the bikes in the mix I know of 18 mn registered units that never see the Midwest.  this is 1 small crew . care to quote us on the MN numbers of regestered sleds ?  

now tell me why the oem are putting all the money in to the mountain sleds the mountain gear the backing of brand riders . holding all the photo shoots out west having all the dealer showes out west holding all the dealer promos out west putting on free clinics at dealers all across the Midwest to full houses on mountain safety.  why dose every Midwest dealer have longtracks on the show floor .

reality is what it is . 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

17 hour drive? WTF are you babbling about now? 

Bold- you're out to lunch dude  :lmao: :lol:

@f7ben

This guy is definitely FAS :lol:

well how many hours from MI is it to say Laramie?17 ish I would say 

or do you think all those 153+ sleds you see filling up are just sticking to the UP all winter ?

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well how many hours from MI is it to say Laramie?17 ish I would say 

or do you think all those 153+ sleds you see filling up are just sticking to the UP all winter ?

I couldn't give two shits where they're headed.

See a lot of wanna bees in the UP and norther lower trying to be Chris Burnandt. They're the same ones on FB bitching about losing track lugs and their tracks falling apart. It's beyond comical.  Same as you thinking that mountain sleds and riding are the majority of the sledding industry and who's buying what.  Way beyond comical 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I couldn't give two shits where they're headed.

See a lot of wanna bees in the UP and norther lower trying to be Chris Burnandt. They're the same ones on FB bitching about losing track lugs and their tracks falling apart. It's beyond comical. 

most are in the up passing time in the woods till there next long drive 

. you can call me stupid or a crack head but that is not changing the fact the the dimond pounders are no longer the oem #1 focus not even close .